nine; make that horned triplets

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, in their way to school, Mina was inside Sehun's car. The twins had a little argument moments ago if who's car should she be riding. Both of them had clearly no plan to give her a ride to school. She wanted to stop them both by telling them she will just take the bus. If only Mrs Oh didn't interrupt and announce that she will be joining Sehun in his car.

Sera even beamed mockingly at her twin brother. Sehun, however, didn't react at his mother but the annoyance was clearly visible on his face.

Mina doesn't want to be in the front seat but Sehun complained irritatedly that he was not her driver to make her sit on the passenger seat.

"I'm not your driver," he said in gritted teeth. "Stay on the front seat." It was like an order so she moved accordingly to what he wanted. Through the whole ride to school, she was just silent. Sehun didn't say a word either. They both liked the silence hanging around them, to be honest.

When the car skid to a stop at the school's parking lot, the students stopped by to admire and wait probably for Sehun to get out. The whole school already knew about the twins' car since yesterday. When Mina went out of it, she heard gasps and whispered from the students crowding them. Sehun slid off too, the same moment Sera's car skid off beside Sehun's.

"Whoa, you drive awfully fast twin brother." Sera said the moment she went out of the car. "I guess you wanted someone to die in an accident with you."

Mina knew that someone she was talking was her.

"I have no plan to kill myself, Sera." Sehun responded. "As to that someone, I'm not a killer." He said and Mina tried so hard not to look at him.

She gulped. "Thanks for the ride, Sehun..." She managed to choke out.

He snickered. "Are you kidding me? It's not like I want to give you a ride."

Wow, what a blow, she thought. Sera heard her brother's response and she smirked.

"What on earth is happening here?" A voice came out of nowhere and the three of them ly to see Marsha crossing her arms together as she eyed the three of them. "Did I just saw this girl getting out of your car, Sehunnie? I thought you don't like her."

"Good morning, Marsha." Sera greeted her obviously-pissed-and-jealous best friend instead. "Take that frown off your face okay? Actually, mom forced Mina to get inside Sehun's car. Mom forced us to let her ride with us to school. Ugh. Isn't it annoying?"

Marsha was now arching her eyebrows as she looked at her. "Why does she have to be in Sehun's car when she can be with you too?"

"Good question," Sehun chirped. Sera glared at him for a second.

Mina sighed. She doesn't want to hear the rest of their conversation so she turned and headed first towards the school building. If this would always be the case, then she should really take the bus instead. But the older Ohs would end up questioning her about that. In which it's a problem for her because she couldn't tell them the truth. She just can't say that the twins were bullying her, it would only make her the bad guy in their eyes.

She sighed once again as she finally made it to her locker. But even before she could pull out her locker key, someone pushed her back against the locker that made her gasp.

"I'm warning you, witch." It was Marsha. "You will never get Sehun. He's mine, got that?"

"As if I want him." She fired back as she pushed her. "You can have him all you want. I don't care." Mina was giving her the same glare she was giving her, the same moment the twins passed through.

"Come on, Marsh. Don't waste your time on that rat." Sera muttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter