six; too scared to tell

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"How's your first day, Mina-yah?" Grandpa asked suddenly while they were having dinner. She didn't actually expect that the old man will be discharged from the hospital this afternoon. When they arrived from school, they were all shocked to see him. Sehun and Sera rushed to hug him though.

Mina was happy to see him alive and kicking, of course.

"Is your first day alright, Mina-yah?" Mr Oh repeated the question. She looked at them nervously. She wanted to tell them the truth but she could feel Sera and Sehun's eyes were creating holes on her body.

Her first day wasn't good, and to say it was worst was an understatement—she earned bullies. In fact, the whole class she was in were all her bullies. Who knows, the number might be added in the next few days. She doesn't want to think but, her versus the whole school was possible.

"Did something bad happened to you on your first day, Mina-yah?" Mrs Oh asked and she noticed everyone was staring at her, not moving or anything.

She gulped. "N-Nothing bad happened..."

"Are you sure? You can tell us about it." Mrs Oh insisted.

"No, nothing really happened, Auntie.." She said softly as she held her head on her plate. She doesn't want to be asked anymore. She hoped they would just shrug off and move on.

The truth was something really did happen today. She was just too scared to tell. Especially that the Oh twins were the masterminds of the bullying. Aside from the incident with Sehun, some of her girl classmates, or rather Sera's clique, made fun of her—saying how did a trash like her became the sugar baby of the twin's grandfather. No matter how she tried to defend herself, the es just won't listen. For the entire day, they kept on pressing that she's like that...that she's really the old man's sugar baby.

How can Sera and Sehun think like that to their grandfather? Didn't they know him all their lives?

"Are your classmates all nice to you?" Mr Oh asked further that she almost dropped her fork.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter