four; the old man's request

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Just call me grandpa from now on, Mina-shi." The old man told her the next day she visited him in the hospital. "I don't want you to call me sir or anything, call me grandpa." She couldn't argue with him on that. She had a full respect to elders and on another note, it was his simple request. How can she say no to that?

"Y-Yes, g-grandpa." She stuttered.

The old man chuckled at her. "You will get used to that soon. At first you'll be awkward but I tell you, you will soon get used to it."

"And you can call me auntie." Mrs Oh told her.

"Uncle to me," Mr Oh told her too.

"You are a new member of our family." Mrs Oh said. "Don't be shy to make yourself comfortable."

"T-Thanks, auntie." She said softly. She felt really, really awkward. But what can she do? She can't say no to these people.

Mrs Oh pressed her hand against hers. "Mina-shi, we've already contacted your father's attorney." She said and she was really happy she wanted to jump with joy and hug her so tight but she stopped herself. "But he's currently outside the country and will be back in five days. Because of that, you will stay with us until your father's attorney gets home."

That would mean she will share a roof with the horn-headed twins for five days? "Um..."

"One more thing," Mr Oh in. "You will be transferred to Seoul International Academy from now on." He said.

Mina's jaw dropped to the ground. Seoul International Academy? Hell no! That school was the most prestigious high school in Seoul!

"We've already settled everything, your papers and such, so you're all ready this Monday." He said.

"B-But I can't go to that school." She said.

"But why?"

Mina gulped. "I-I can't afford to go to that school. I mean, it's too expensive for me."

"You don't have to worry anything." Mrs Oh smiled at her. "We own the school so its free for you."

"Oh." She muttered out loud.

"It's my request, Mina-shi." Grandpa told her, giving a light pat on her hand. "I want to help you as much as I can. It's because of you, I'm still alive today."

"But you've done so much, grandpa." She told him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter