twenty six; complete 180

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After a whole week of being absent from school, Mina's finally discharged from the hospital and she's officially going back to school. For those whole week, she had gone through some serious tests and psychological debriefing like almost everyday. But now, she perfectly feel fine. Like nothing bad happened days ago.

She took the bus to school like the usual days. But everything seemed not normal today. It started in the bus when students of the same school as hers started to smile and bow at her. When she got off from the bus, every one was looking at her and even greeted her a 'good morning'.

What was happening around here?

Did I just enter some kind of a fantasyland or something? She wondered inwardly. Ignoring the weird happenings, she walked in a much increased pace than her usual pace. It was like someone was chasing her or something. Right after she picked some books from her locker, she went straight to her homeroom. Everyone went silent still when she appeared from the door. Seriously. This is getting annoying.

Awkwardly, she stumbled her way to her seat. Sehun and his friends weren't there yet. So was Sera. Marsha? She didn't know where that is and she doesn't care.

"Mina-shi..." Someone half-whispered her name and she looked up. Noticing everyone in the room still watching her every move, she couldn't help but to feel annoyed.

"What are you all looking at?" She sputtered. It came out as rude, she realized. None of her classmates seemed to flinch though. Instead, they all smiled at her. Especially the girls population.

"We heard about you saving Sehun, Mina-shi." One girl said. "We are really thankful to you for saving our prince."

Prince? Um. Okay.

A small smile spread on her lips. "Oh that? It was nothing."

"It's not nothing. You saved his life."

"Well, I just happen to be in that place. I know if you're in my situation, you'll do the same too. Am I right?" She told them and they all nodded their heads. There was a little commotion outside. Turns out, it was Sehun's friends who were talking like they owned the place. They smiled at her when they saw her. Seconds later, Mina was greeted with four pats on the head and a 'welcome back' each as they passed on her table. Sehun, on the other hand, didn't give her a pat on the head. Instead, he just smiled at her.

 

 

"Everyone looks at you like you're a hero or something!" Chanyeol exclaimed during lunch. Mina fought the urge to cover her face with her palms. He's so loud and sure everyone heard him. Every student in the school was looking at her like she was a hero. And she doesn't like it one bit. She really felt uncomfortable with it.

And not only that, everyone seemed starting to be good at her. No more glaring and sneering looks. It was changed into smiles and hellos.

"How did they know a-about the incident anyway?" She asked as they gathered around the empty table. She realized she was with Sehun and his friends the moment they walked out of the classroom. She didn't seem to mind it at all because she was trying to understand what was happening around her.

"It's all over the school." Chen replied. "We don't know who spread it though."

"I'm guessing it's Sera." Xiumin elbowed Chen and cast him a look. They all sat together and started eating lunch. Mina was sitting in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. She could live with that. Just not Sehun sitting on either side of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter