twenty five; Sehun and his mouth

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Her eyes fluttered open and the white walls greeted her eyes. She wanted to get up but she just can't. Her body felt heavy and weak at the same time. She moaned, actually calling for help. Only then she noticed a person's head leaning on her bed as if that person was taking a nap or something. "A-Auntie?" She half-whispered. It was really her auntie when she looked up.

"Mina-yah..."

"Auntie.." Mina realized she was in the hospital. Right. She remembered it now. "W-Where's Sehun?" She couldn't help but ask. Was he alright? She wondered what happened to him.

"Sehun's alright. He's already treated." Her auntie replied. "We're so worried about you, Mina. I shouldn't have let you go alone. Next time, I won't let you go on your own okay?"

"Auntie, I'm alright. Just Sehun—" She didn't get the chance to finish when the door opened and the Ohs appeared. Her aunt Soyoo stood up from sitting near her and made a way for them.

"How are you feeling, Mina-yah?" Mrs Oh said. She wondered how did they knew about her. Oh well. Sehun.

"I feel fine already, Auntie." She replied.

"We got everything covered." Mrs Oh said. "We've already paid the bills." Her aunt Soyoo said her thanks on her behalf. She was thankful, really grateful because the Ohs were still there for her.

"Sehun already told us what happened." It was Mr Oh. "You saved his life, Mina-yah. First, you saved papa. And then, Sera. And now, Sehun. We are forever in debt from you." He said and she smiled. It was no big deal for her, but for them it was really a big deal.

"And we've already taken care of those guys responsible for everything." Mrs Oh chimed in. "The police will take care of them. For now, you just have to rest."

There was a knock on the door and it was the doctor. He came in to check her vital signs. She had a concussion obviously and the doctor said she needed to stay in the hospital for a couple of days for some test and further examination.

Soon enough, Mr and Mrs Oh left and told them they will be back later. Her Aunt Soyoo went out for a bit to buy fruits for her as she requested some of it. She was left in the room alone. She so wanted to walk towards the window but she just can't. She was too weak to walk. At least for now. Hopefully, she'll be able to do the walking days from now.

There was another knock on the door. "It's open." She called out. The door opened and Chen appeared, smiling at her. Followed by Chanyeol, Xiumin, Baekhyun. Sehun entered last. He seemed really fine to her, and she silently sighed in relief. There was a band-aid on the left corner of his mouth and on his right forehead near his eyebrow. Other than that, he looked fine.

"We bumped into your auntie below and she said you're awake already." Chen said as he placed the flowers, with vase, on the bedside table.

"Thanks for the flowers," she told them.

"How are you feeling?" Xiumin asked.

 "I feel a little bit fine. But I still feel weak and tired." She said with all honesty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter