twenty three; suspicious

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Monday morning and Mina headed to school once again. The truth was she doesn't feel like going to school today. She was lazy and tired at the moment. They went home from Jeju at six on Sunday evening and she was still exhausted. She had a hard time getting up from bed this morning. She would've stayed in bed, until her aunt woke her up.

But not just that. There was another reason why she's hesitant to go to school today—Oh Sehun. Yes. It's him.

It happened that Saturday night while they were both locked inside the bathroom waiting for the seven minutes to be over. Right after Sehun snapped at her, she chose to be silent. But then something happened that made her wanted the ground to open up and eat her alive everytime she will remember it.

"Why does the time move like a snail?" Sehun muttered, completely annoyed, as he looked at his watch. His eyebrows were narrowing. He was clearly pissed. Mina bit her lip to keep her from answering him. She knew, of course, that he was talking to himself and not to her.

She sighed as she stared at her feet once again. But she didn't expect that the lights will be out. She shrieked, restraining herself not to to where he was. "S-Sehun? Where are you?"

"I'm here." He replied.

"Why did the lights suddenly went out?" She asked.

"I have no idea. Don't ask me."

She was about to say something when something fluffy was trying to entangle her feet. "Oh my God! What's that?" She was freaking out.

"What is happening with you?" Sehun asked.

"S-Something is on my feet—aah!" She screamed and attempted to run despite the darkness. But before she take another step, she bumped into something hard and fell on the floor. Something fell on top of her too. She must have groaned in pain. If only there's nothing blocking for it to open.

Magically, the lights went back. And to her horror, Sehun was on top of her and their lips—oh hell— were pressed against each other. Mina's eyes went wide. Sehun's too.

Then someone laughed. And followed a flicker of lights. "Nice angle." Both of them looked up and saw Baekhyun holding out a polaroid camera.

"Don't you dare!" Sehun snapped as he got off from her.

Baekhyun laughed again. "Too late, brother." He said and with that, the polaroid printed out a picture and she was sure as hell it was them while their lips were touching. Baekhyun beamed even wider as he stared at the picture on his hand. Sehun tried to reach the film but Baekhyun held it out of his reach. Only then Mina noticed Baekhyun was holding a feathery thing. She guessed he used it to scare the hell out of her.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Sehun asked him.

"Through the door," Baekhyun beamed. "The blackout thing was my idea and Xiumin hyung. Ha-ha! We got the feeling that you guys will spend the seven minutes doing in nothing. Sera and Chen, on the other hand, would be different. They'll spend the entire minutes bickering with each other. So we came up with a plan. And it worked!"

Sehun squinted his eyes at his friend. "Don't you dare show it to everyone."

"Aw, come on. I thought we are one?"

"I'll kill you."

"No, you won't." Baekhyun beamed. Of course he knew Sehun couldn't harm him.

Mina sighed, shaking the fist-clenching thoughts off her head. How she wished the ground would just open up and eat her alive. She would be very grateful.

She hoped off the bus, just like the other students in the bus. Eyes held on the ground, she started to walk towards the school gate. Luckily for her, no one was giving her strange looks anymore. No whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter