sixteen; saving Oh Sera

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mina yawned as she looked out the window of the bus. She felt awfully tired after what happened this day. She was locked up with Sehun for at least thirty minutes and after being rescued, Sehun's admirer's wouldn't stop bugging her.

Especially Marsha. She cornered her after lunch and accused her of seducing Sehun and calling her names. She even threatened her that if she will not stop flirting with him, she will make her life a living hell. Mina snorted at the thought. Didn't she know my life is already like hell?

Sehun didn't even bother to correct everyone that they didn't do anything while stuck inside the music room. Oh well. What can she expect?

Sighing, she checked the time on her wrist watch. It was already six-fifteen in the evening. Right after school, she headed first to her aunt's apartment to check on them but they weren't there so she headed home. She wondered why she'd have to check on them. If her aunt will see her, she would just probably yell at her. Or worse, forced her to give all the money in her wallet to them.

Mina cringed at the thought. Good thing, no one was there when she arrived.

The bus stopped for a moment and from the window, she saw few passengers getting inside the bus. But then her eyes caught something...perhaps, someone.

She frowned. "Sera?" She found her just standing there like she was waiting for someone. The bus then moved, only then she noticed two men standing not far from her and watching her from their hoodie-covered heads.

She doesn't know why but she suddenly felt goose bumps. "Wait, stop!" Mina hurried past the center of the bus to get out of it. The cool air greeted her as she hopped out of the bus, the same moment the two men started to move towards Sera.

"Sera!" She called out and Sera turned to look at her. "Look out!" She pointed behind her, but instead Sera frowned at her. Didn't she know she's in trouble? She thought as she felt her feet moving faster on its own. Seconds later, she was running to save Sera.

One man grabbed Sera's bag and the latter, despite in shock, didn't let go of her precious bag. "Hey, you two!" Bravely, Mina glared at the two men. "Leave or I'll call a police."

"Oh really, Ms?" One men smirked at her.

"Give me your bag or else...you want to die?" The other man was still gripping Sera's bag and she gasped upon seeing a folding knife from his hand aiming at her. Mina knew Sera was ready to let go of her bag but Mina had other plans.

She spotted a stone nearby, picked it up, and threw it directly on the other guy who was still tugging on Sera's bag. "I said leave her alone or I'll call a police!" She knew the two guys were pissed and she was scared. But she just can't leave Sera behind.

"You ." One man hissed. She guessed it was that man who sauntered towards her. Mina backed away automatically.

"Mina!" Sera screamed in panic. "Run!"

But then the man, within a blink of an eye, reached her and was about to stab her with his knife. Mina saw the sharp object glowed from the street lamp. And she immediately moved away to avoid being hit but then the sharp edge reached her arm. There was a slash on the sleeve of her blazer uniform. And she saw blood. Sure enough, the man winged her.

The guy wanted to attack her again but she used her shoulder bag to sweep the knife away. He dropped the knife and Mina immediately kicked it away.

"." The guy was obviously pissed more than ever, and he slapped her hard on the cheek. His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter