Apologies

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 18 - 23 Weeks and 2 Days

The next morning, Woohyun was safely discharged accompanied with warnings of drinking in the minimum a quart of water every hour to avoid and prevent another episode of dehydration. The young male was not in the least bit happy with such a strict order since the result for him would be frequent bath room visits on top of his already constant leavings with a baby girl resting nicely on his bladder. Only with addition of warnings highlighting how it could affect his daughter did the male finally agreed with no more complaint. This would be fun for him. 

After being discharged from the hospital and arriving to school in the same morning, the earth shattering news of the Nam Woohyun passing out in fourth period choir had spread across the school like the fear of Ebola. Woohyun had not heard the end of it, even four days later. 

"Have you already drank your quart of water?" Sunggyu asked as he drove his beloved to school early, "I mean it in the most loving way, Hyunnie," the elder cooed, reaching over to hold the pregnant male's hand. 

Over the week, Woohyun had voiced his opinion being worried over like he was more than once. It was often an angry event, sharing the fact of how he was just pregnant, not an invalid. Which was yet debatable. Woohyun had exampled that more than once, when he begged Sunggyu to carry him inside to a restaurant or out of bed. Yet, Sunggyu held his tongue and bid to his every wish, like a good boyfriend. 

Even past all the hatred of being babied over, Woohyun favored the look of loving concern that plastered Sunggyu's demeanor when the elder asked him for anything of desire. If he was comfortable or not and if he was needed to fix the condition of it in order to reach such a state. Woohyun would only allow such care and comfort from Sunggyu. 

"Yes, hyung. I have," Woohyun assured defeatedly, enjoying the warmth his boyfriend's hand provided against his somewhat cold skin, "I'm going to have to pee in the middle of every period. It's happened every day this week," he provided, recalling many times when he had to drag behind Dongwoo or any other friend whom he had chosen in class with him to accompany him in his expedition. 

"You only have to do it for a week, and look! You're half-way done, sweetheart," Sunggyu cooed while lifting the younger male's hand to his face where he proceeded to press his lips against the skin in a light kiss, "I believe in you!" 

Woohyun rolled this eyes, but appreciated the encouragement none the less. He would just have to rough through another day at school and rush to the bath room every hour to relieve himself, "Thanks," Woohyun muttered while facing the window. 

The remainder of the drive was spent in silence as Sunggyu maneuvered past the high school students with new permits drove under the speed limit in fear of hitting something at a faster speed. 

It was a comfortable silence. Not awkward nor unfamiliar as they continued to hold hands in between their two seats. It was a silence that emphasized the necessity for thought to flow through the two males' minds. In fact, Sunggyu drove a majority of the ride with a wide grin straining his cheeks. 

Soon enough, Woohyun was dropped off at the front of the school and was giving Sunggyu a kiss, with a few more reminders of drinking the amount of water required for full recovery. And with that, Sunggyu was off. 

Woohyun straightened up the bag placed heavily on his back and placed a tender hand under his swollen belly as he felt the strain the weight cause his back to pull in odd ways. His awkward trek started up to the school entrance with difficulty. 

Once inside and having gone through all the safety protocols of the school policy, Woohyun waddled to his choir hallway spot, where he knew friends would be. 

On his way, Woohyun's back straining intensified and even cause a sharp pain in his lower back. To help ease the pain off his body, Woohyun walked with both if his hands supporting himself in some way. His right hand was placed under his rotund stomach and the left was placed firmly on his lower back, applying pressure to the one spot where he felt the muscle pull. 

Woohyun groaned and turned a corner into the hallway and as he did so, he passed a group of three junior girls. He could spot them with his peripheral vision and chose to ignore the youngsters. It was harder than he anticipated it to be as he let their words sink into his head.

But these weren't nasty comments thrown his way about how his life was ruined or how irresponsible he was to get pregnant. Instead, he heard concerned antics as the three whispered and glanced in his direction every now and then. Woohyun was used to the unkind remarks made about him, but he was hearing concerned affairs more and more, mostly from girl students and their worry for his health.

Woohyun soon forgot about the girls and continued to head towards Dongwoo, who he could spot sitting alone in he hallway. It was odd, considering that Howon was always with him. 

"Where's Howonnie?" Woohyun first asked when he sat down by his spot at the window. His back pressed against the large pane of glass and the low temperature cooled him down significantly. 

Dongwoo pouted, already large lower lip looking massive in comparison with his upper lip, "He stayed home today. He woke up with a head splitting migraine and was even crying because it hurt so bad," Dongwoo explained, shrugging a bit. 

"Ew," Woohyun trilled, immediately feeling the second-hand pain from hearing about it. He himself didn't get migraines, not even headaches. In fact, the first and last migraine he had was sophomore year during semester finals. It was the worst pain he had ever felt and lasted all day, "I hope he feels better. Will he come back to school if he feels better?" 

Dongwoo scoffed and it was followed by a defeated chuckle, "I told him specifically not to and just rest, but knowing how stubborn he is, he'll totally disregard my order and come to school. Judging by the intensity of his migraine, he'll probably feel completely better by lunch time." 

Woohyun nodded, "I hope so. Poor Hobaby," he cooed, ducking to hide his smile as Dongwoo abruptly turned to glare at the younger male. Dongwoo was the only one who was allowed to call Howon by the name. 

"We're here!" interrupted an unreasonably loud shout which echoed throughout the long and empty passage that was the choir hallway. It managed to make Woohyun jump in surprise at the volume. 

"Lower your voice, good Lord," Dongwoo scolded, shaking his head and rolling his eyes in annoyance. Woohyun looked over his shoulder and spotted Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong, Daeyeol, and Sunkyu. The youngest two were surprises, considering they hung out with their own friends in the morning. 

"Hey, Daeyeol ah! Sunkyu ah!" Woohyun greeted, ignoring his own friends, "What brings you here?" 

"Well," Daeyeol began, taking a seat on the cold floor as he dug through his large book bag for something, "I was wondering if Howon hyung could help me with English, since he's the best at it. Sungyeol hyung at it." 

An offended hey was shouted from next to Dongwoo as he cuddled into Myungsoo. Myungsoo soon shushed him and distracted him with an act of service with his lips. 

Woohyun nodded and Dongwoo was next to speak, "And why are you here, Sunkyu ah?" 

Sunkyu smiled and said in his high pitched voice, matching that of Sungjong's, "I'm just here because Daeyeol is here," the two eldest out of the group nodded in understandi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter