Moving In

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 28 - 20 Weeks and 2 Days

The house that Sunggyu surprised Woohyun with was a burden upon stress for the younger. In order to claim ownership of the house, there were many hours of long paperwork and several realtor tours in order to view the house in which they planned to buy. Then finally, the dwelling was officially under their name and both were able to experience the adult occurrence as they were given the keys to their new front door. This all happened not even a week following Woohyun being informed of the existence of the structure. 

Although before hand, they had to tell their parents of the news. It was in comparison to a conference meeting deciding over location due to Sunggyu's family, who frequented such meetings. It was force of habit even when learning of their son's life choices about moving in with his other half and living with his new family. 

Indeed it came as a surprise to a few choice family members due to both young adult's young age and mature decision, but all together, they were supportive and even felt excitement for both. Giving their blessing of approval, they took their sons out to celebrate with a full dinner. 

It was decided that the two would move into the newly claimed house the Friday after Woohyun's twentieth week "baby doctor" appointment. In which they discover that Woohyun has gained five pounds more and their daughter is about 6 inches long. She obviously got Woohyun's height. 

Now, it was moving day. 

A group of people, consisting of the YaDong and MyungYeol couples, Rome and his gang, as well as both boys' parents and siblings, had arrived at the new house to assist in moving the boxes and furniture that were once placed in Sunggyu's small house and once in Woohyun's bedroom, with the exception of leaving behind his bed, since Sunggyu had one fit for at least four. Everyone brought a house warming gift and was instructed to work quickly and move everything from the truck to the assigned rooms. 

Everyone, except Woohyun, who wasn't allowed to do anything. 

"Can I at least help with the blankets?!" Woohyun loudly whined at Sunggyu as the elder walked out of the moving truck, hands occupied with a box containing the dining and silver ware onto the ramp exiting the box-like truck. 

Woohyun was greeted with a look of obscurity, "Absolutely not!" Sunggyu replied equally as loud as Woohyun had asked his question, "Moving big, heavy things is a big no-no for pregnant people! I want you to be safe, babe," he stopped next to Woohyun and set the extremely fragile box down on the sidewalk.

Woohyun squinted at the elder with an expression reading his current thoughts. He extended his hand up to level with his face and held it in a certain position that expressed questioning like the popular meme floating around, "Blankets aren't heavy. There's not even that many!! We have four and I can hold them all in my arms!" Woohyun pointed out, "May I remind you that I'm still more muscular than you are now!" 

Sunggyu blushed because it was true. Woohyun was always more athletic and was a regular at the gym. Even this far into his pregnancy, he still had a good amount of muscle mass. True it was half of what it was, but it was still more than Sunggyu posessed.

Sunggyu cleared his throat, ridding his skin of the red tint it held. He reached out and held Woohyun's hand, "I want both you and our Lemon to be safe." 

He placed his other hand on Woohyun's large baby bump upon mention of their daughter. The younger could feel the over exerted heat from his boyfriend's palm wrap around his material covered skin. Woohyun could basically feel the amount of work put into moving all the boxes from the truck to the house. The word Ew! was running through his mind. 

Then suddenly, the idea of moving everything mentally exhausted the pregnant male, instantly changing his mind on the matter. He tried to look upset about his boyfriend's decision instead of relieved, like he was feeling, "Okay," he faked a pout to try and buy Sunggyu's belief. 

Sunggyu instantly saw through the fake performance, but smiled and leaned over to place a sweaty kiss on the younger's forehead. Even though the perspiration from the elder's upper lip wetted Woohyun's skin, he didn't mind and just smiled sweetly, assuring Sunggyu to continue what he was doing. 

The elder stooped down to pick the box back up and made sure he had a tight grip on the slick cardboard. He then proceeded, with many warnings of caution from Woohyun, to carrying it through the front door and inside the house. 

Mood swings, both quietly guessed. 

Woohyun sighed and placed his palm against his swollen abdomen. It had certainly gotten much bigger from his starting point of pregnancy. At this point, it was more his adjustment period as he would find himself heavier when he rolled out of bed. Sometimes, he would even nick the edge of his belly against the pantry door when he opened it to find a snack. It also got in the way of hugs, a sad discovery on his part. 

His thoughts were interrupted by an irritated yell belonging to Howon, "Are you stupid?!" 

Woohyun turned to see him and Dongwoo moving their couch out of the truck and off the ramp. Dongwoo was on the bottom and Howon standing in the truck, gripping intensely in the couch that was falling off the ramp and into Dongwoo's arms. The elder was holding the furniture up to keep it from falling to the ground. 

"I tried to move it!" Dongwoo yelled back with a hint of anger in his voice. He soon fixed it and placed it back onto the ramp before his hands could fall off, "If you think this is easy do it yourself!" he snapped back. 

"Stop fighting, !" the pregnant male yelled, catching the attention of the said couple. They both held blushes on their cheeks and Woohyun could hear subtle apologies from both. The male rolled his eyes and reentered the house in an attempt to find something to do with his time. He found his mother soon enough and he approached her with the question, "Can I help?" 

His mother was already unpacking a box of pictures along with Mrs. Kim, Aesook, and Daeho, "Of course!" she chirped as she handed him a few framed pictures of both him and Sunggyu.

Woohyun turned his focus to Daeho who was looking up and baring a toothy grin, "Hyunnie hyung! Is this you?" he held up a framed picture of Woohyun from this year's class photo. 

Woohyun cringed at the photo, it being one of his worst pictures taken. He didn't take good pictures to begin with, but this was by far in his top five, "Yes it is, Dae Dae. Sadly," he whispered the last part as he took the photo from the child's hands, "Do me a favor, Daeho. When the camera guy starts counting, he usually takes a picture when he counts to three. So, be ready before he gets there." 

Both Mrs. Nam and Kim laughed upon hearing the advice Woohyun gave, "Don't worry," Mieun spoke up, "Daeho already takes really good pictures." 

Woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter