Baby Needs

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 8 - 17 Weeks and 3 Days

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Sunggyu asked sounding perturbed as he gathered his belongings. He had a Saturday class that he would rather not attend. After making the mistake of voicing his opinion, Woohyun told him to go and be a good student, so of course he was going. 

Woohyun laughed, "I'll just be with my friends. They'll sit around and I'll feed them every two hours, let them outside for a bathroom break, and make sure to take them on their daily walk," he joked. 

Sunggyu stopped what he was doing and turned around with a truly concerned face. A different kind of concerned from earlier. Earlier he was concerned for Woohyun's well being, now he was concerned for Woohyun's state of sanity. Maybe he should stay home today? 

"I'm just joking, gosh," Woohyun clarified and gave a light push to Sunggyu's back to prompt him out the door, "You better leave now or you'll be late," he noted as he looked at the time, "You need go be a good student."

"Okay," Sunggyu nodded, trusting his boyfriend won't actually treat his friends like pets. He has learned to trust Woohyun more easily and not be so judgmental towards his decisions, "I love you," Sunggyu said as he leaned in for a quick kiss. 

"I love you," Woohyun repeated and placed a peck on Sunggyu's lips, "Bye," he said as they parted. Sunggyu nodded and turned to exit the Nam house and to his car, turning back every now and then over his shoulder to catch anoher glimpse at his boyfriend. He already missed the younger male and he wasn't even out of the house yet. 

Sunggyu finally made it to the door and grabbed the door handle. When he opened the door, he was suddenly greeted by Dongwoo and Howon who looked as if they were just about to ring the doorbell and ask to come in. They held surprised expressions by the sudden appearance of Sunggyu, Sunggyu only mirroring their facades as he stood momentarily shocked in the doorframe. 

"Hey! Gotta go!" Sunggyu greeted with his farewell finish. He slipped past them quickly and hustled to his car so he wouldn't miss his class, "Keep Woohyun safe for me!" he yelled out his car window as he backed out of the driveway. He was pretty quick.

"We will!" Dongwoo assured and waved as Sunggyu drove off. Both Dongwoo and Howon didn't miss the wave the elder hurriedly gave them as he went down the suburban road. 

"Hey!" Woohyun greeted them and opened the door wider to let them in, "How are you two?" 

Dongwoo smiled wide, "Great, thanks. We all have nothing to do next week since the rest of the school is studying for Hell Week," he chirped after his happy intro. He was referring to quarter finals week that happened after every quarter, like the name stated. Seniors didn't participate if they met the school's requirements for seniors to skip finals. They had to have at least a C+ in every class, they couldn't have more than one tardy, and they couldn't miss more than two days of school. Woohyun almost missed the last one, but luckily he managed to keep his absences down to two. 

Woohyun gasped at hearing such a word. He placed both of his hands against his protruding belly and frowned at the elder, "Don't say such words or terrible things around my innocent Little Lemon," he warned playfully. 

Dongwoo threw his hands up as if to surrender with a smirk, "Sorry, I should've known better," he apologized before sliding off his hoodie and setting it on the coat rack. It was getting warmer and the use of coats was becoming less frequent when there were now bouts of sun. Everyone wore hoodies and light jackets this late into the winter season. 

Howon rolled his eyes and turned back to Woohyun, "But we don't have to study or even take finals since we're seniors this year. I'm pretty happy about it," he admitted as he headed towards the living room with Woohyun by his side, "But how are you doing?" 

Woohyun shrugged and took a seat on the couch, Howon following, "Pretty good I guess," Dongwoo had headed over after removing his shoes and perched himself on the couch back rest behind Howon, wrapping his arms around his fiancé's neck and shoulders. 

"How are you and Sunggyu?" Dongwoo hesitantly asked, not wanting to seem too entranced in their relationship. He knew that the two were made up now, but he couldn't help but ask if they were really okay. 

Woohyun smiled sweetly, "Perfect, you know that. I never want to fight with him again," he lowered his gaze to his belly and smiled at the sight of it. He moved his hands to rub his small, rounded belly, "He promised me that we never would again. I know it's not at all realistic, but not fighting would be awesome. I hate conflict. I'm terrible at it anyway. I don't do well," he assured his friends to make sure they knew that he knew there was no such occurrence of not fighting in a relationship.  

Howon smiled and reached over to tenderly feel his best friend's plump abdomen. He was still shocked that there was a little girl inside, growing strong and healthy, "And how is my niece doing?"

Woohyun laughed, "She's fine. Strong and healthy. Asleep right now," he added as he lightly poked his side where she was currently laying. She was pretty active earlier, but he guessed now was nap time, "She's been moving a lot more since the ultrasound. It's like she's making her presence known, not like she's doing that already," Woohyun joked, gesturing around his whole belly, referring to how big she was making him. 

Howon hummed and removed his hand before making the last second decision to lightly kiss the bump. He pulled away with a rosy tint on his cheeks. The experience was new to him and never would he have thought he would do what he just did. Woohyun smiled and chuckled as he watched his friend blush in embarassment. 

They were then interrupted by another ring of the door bell. Woohyun moved to get up but Dongwoo stopped him before he could do so fully, "I'll get it, you just stay," he commanded as the eldest left to beckon on the call. He jogged to the door, dragging his feet across the floor so his sock covered feet wouldn't slip. 

Howon smiled lovingly, "He's so sweet, isn't he?" he asked almost dreamily as he watched after his fiancé. Woohyun smiled at his friend's hopelessness. He was madly in love, just like he was with Sunggyu. 

"It's MyungYeol and Jong!" a shout belonging to Dongwoo resonated through the living room as he let in the three younger males. They seemed more effected by it with the close proximity of the yell, holding their heads and rubbing their ears in pain. 

"Hey!" Woohyun similarly greeted, waving his arm to gesture them closer, "Come sit." 

The two Sungs and single Myung did as told and flew into the living room to take a seat on the only open couch. Myungsoo was first with Sungyeol crashing onto his lap, Sungjong calmly sitting down next to the touchy couple. Sungyeol snuggled into Myungsoo's body cutely, seemingly using him as a cushion and Sungjong next to them had his usual disgusted expression for the PDA enthusiasts. 

"What are we going to do today?" Myungsoo asked as he threw his arm over Sungyeol to pull him closer to him, if even possible. Woohyun could have sworn he heard purring from the tallest and if he had asked Sungjong, his suspicions would have been confirmed. 

"The park?" Dongwoo suggested, sounding unsure of himself as he shrugged. 

"In this weather, hyung?" Myungsoo asked with a skeptical look on his face. Yes it was getting warmer as the month progressed, but it was still too chilly to play around outside. Plus, this was the time for children and their families who weren't at school and work to spend time together and play. They didn't need a bunch of loud teenagers to disturb that peace. 

"Let's go to the movies!" Sungjong suggested in excitement. The movie he had been waiting to see had come out that day and he was just itching to go. 

However, everyone except Myungsoo shook their heads in disapproval. They knew Sungjong and about the newest movie released today. It was a horror film, which only he was interested in. If they were to go, Dongwoo and Sungyeol would surely die of an underage heart attack. 

"Something friendly for our chodings here," Howon clarified, motioning to the eldest and fourth claimed chodings. 

"Ooh!" Sungyeol cooed, raising his hand even when there was no need, "Laser tag!" he suggested loudly, seeming proud of himself of his suggestion. In fact, everyone looked excited about the idea. Laser tag was a favorite of theirs since they were younger, they went all the time in the summer and on their breaks. 

"Can't," Woohyun spoke up, pointing down to his large belly. It was almost as if Lemon had heard Woohyun and knew she was being talked about because the infant girl wiggled inside Woohyun. The pregnant male placed his hands on his swollen midsection and tried to calm the child inside. He would love to go and play laser tag with his friends, but he had to be careful for his baby. 

Myungsoo seemed to have an idea as he watched Woohyun feel around his round abdomen, "Why don't we go shopping? Both for new clothes for Woohyun and L?" he suggested. 

"Don't call her that," Woohyun warned the boy with a glare and point of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter