Jealousy

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 3 - 16 Weeks and 5 Days

Monday, a day turning into Woohyun's most loathed day of the week. He never felt so compassionate on hating the day before, but that was before he was pregnant and not bullied on a daily basis for being so. Plus, all the school work he had to do was stressing him out, even though senior year is considered the easiest out of all four years of high school. The only thing that probably got him through the dreadful day was probably seeing his friends, who were evidently a bunch of idiots. 

He watched at the lunch table that grew in attendants. Previously being six, now grown to twelve since the group met Barom, Taemin, Hyunil, Jun, Minwoo, and Jaejun. The day Dongwoo returned after being sick, he was deeply confused as to why the amount of people had doubled since he was last there. 

Woohyun watched as Sungyeol and Jun were competing to see who could fit more grapes into their mouths without crushing or chewing them. So far, it seemed like Sungyeol was winning, which was no surprise considering he had a pretty large mouth. Woohyun noted how he was now on the twentieth grape as he tried to fit in one more. Both looked like chipmunks and ridiculous. 

Woohyun kept quiet to himself and people watched for some time. Turning his attention to the two maknaes as they cheered on the two Choding's of the large group. They both sat next to each other while the next two youngest of both sides sat on either side of them. Woohyun sat next to Dongwoo and Howon who seemed like two love birds as they snuggled into each other. Woohyun eyed their engagement rings as they glistened in the sun light the window provided from the outside. He smiled at the cuteness of the two and wished he was with Sunggyu right then at the moment. He couldn't wait to be picked up by him and go home with him at the end of school. 

Woohyun felt a tap on his shoulder and looked over to see Barom eyeing him suspiciously, "What are you thinking about? You look deep in thought," he observed, reaching over to steal a fry from Taemin's tray across from him. 

Woohyun smiled and spoke his mind, "I can't wait to go home and see Sunggyu," he reached down and rested his hand on his protruding bump slightly. He could feel the shift of his baby inside and smiled fondly. 

The movements had become more frequent and stronger as the baby grew and developed. Both him and Sunggyu joked on how their baby was playing soccer inside him just like its mama. Woohyun had played soccer from the age of eight until this year. It just so happened that he became pregnant soon after the fall season ended. He had planned to play the spring season as well, but obviously his pregnancy prevented that from happening. 

Barom nodded with his signature smile, showcasing his slightly crooked teeth. He turned to look at his boyfriend who was currently trying to fit his twenty-second grape in his mouth. Barom shook his head while rolling his eyes before he turned to face Woohyun, "I'm dating a child." 

Woohyun laughed and nodded, "But you love him anyways." 

Barom smiled lopsidedly and nodded, "Yeah, I love him anyways," he then leaned over to snuggled into the younger's side. He didn't get much of a response due to Jun's attention being on his grape competition with Sungyeol. 

Lunch ended soon and everyone went to their last three classes of the day. The rest of the day passed by pretty fast and soon enough, the entire groupd of friends all met at the dance portion of the school, a new habit they picked up upon meeting the six new friends. 

"Let's go guys," Howon led, turning around to head down the hallway leading to the exit of the school, "Sunggyu hyung probably wants to see Woohyun already." 

Woohyun blushed slightly and giggled. He's become such a girl recently, "Quit it, Howon! He's not even here yet," he looked own at his phone and saw no text form the elder. If he really was here, he would have texted him already. 

"Still, we can head down there," Hyunil spoke up, hooking arms with Minwoo, "Everyone has to go down there to get to their cars anyway. Might as well start making our way down there." 

Woohuyn smiled and nodded, "Okay, let's go." 

All twelve of them headed down the hall and Woohuyn noticed how everyone was in a pair with their boyfriends, minus Sungjong but he was on his phone with his girlfriend so it still counted. Woohyun walked alone next to MyungYeol couple and envied the comfort of his own boyfriend. He would see him soon enough, so he wasn't too worried. 

When they got outside, it was fairly chilly and everyone seemed to pull their jackets tighter to avoid the chilled air. Spring was right around the corner however, and the cold weather would no longer be for the next few months. 

The large group walked over to the benches where they always sat and chatted, "Hey guys!" Woohyun began, successfully gaining everyone's attention, "We get to find out the gender on Wednesday!" he announced, excited to finally find out. 

"Are you telling me that you get to find if it's a girl or boy?!" Barom exclaimed, walking over to poke Woohyun's slightly protruding stomach, "Are you already that far along?" 

Woohyun slapped the male's hand away and covered his stomach with his arms in a protective manner, "I'll be seventeen weeks this Wednesday, so yeah," he informed, not quite believing it himself. It seemed like yesterday that he found out that he was pregnant, scared and unknowing of what was to come. Woohyun still didn't know everything that was going to happen to him in tis pregnancy, but he knew that he was supported and loved. 

"Congrats," Dongwoo smiled, leaning over to hug his younger friend, "Tell us right away in the morning please. You have to promise us," he ordered. 

"Yeah, I'll be heartbroken if you don't," Howon chimed in, "You'll be demoted from best friend to just really close friend like that," he snapped his fingers as an example. He smiled jokingly and Woohyun laughed as a response. 

"Yeah, or else I won't talk to you ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter