Babysitting and Mieun

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 1 - 16 Weeks and 3 Days

"Would you like to babysit Daeho and Aesook?" Sunggyu asked out of the blue. It was another Saturday afternoon and the two had nothing going on, so when the elder got a call from his noona asking if he would like to watch her kids at the last minute, he couldn't pass up on the offer. 

Woohyun looked away from the tv he was boredly and involuntarily watching and smiled wide, nodding his head vigorously, "Of course! I'd love to see my little niece and nephew," he got up from the couch to walk over to where Sunggyu was standing in the kitchen. 

Sunggyu nodded with a smile before turning back to his phone and answering his noona's question with another question, "When do you want us over at your house?" 

Jieun sighed in relief, "Thank you so much! My house is actually being repainted and I don't want the kids there where they could get into stuff and make a mess or get sick with all the fumes. So I was wondering if you would go to Umma and Appa's house to watch them? At around five tonight? I'll be late and probably won't even be back until the morning, but I'll really try. It just depends on how everything goes." 

Sunggyu went through the times with Woohyun and the younger went with whatever time she wanted, claiming something about needing practice with children since they will have their own in close to five months. 

"Alright, we'll be there," Sunggyu told her. He recieved a happy cheer from his noona, causing him to laugh and said, "Good bye, noona! See you in an hour!" 

"Oh, yeah, one more thing! Umma will be there, but she needs help with them and even said she most likely had work to finish at home. Is that okay?"

Sunggyu's brows fell in nervous action. He still remembered how his mother and Woohyun were still a bit sensitive with each other since his mother's outbursts while telling her they were expecting a baby together. Sunggyu figured that he'd not mention that fact to Woohyun, "Of course! Again, see you in an hour, Noona!" 

"Okay then. Goodbye!" she exclaimed before hanging up her phone, the line falling silent with the beep tone threatening to show up. 

Sunggyu ended the call and turned to Woohyun, "Are you ready for this?" he asked, breaking into an embarassing dance. The running man was his choice. 

The younger tilted his head to the side cutely and smiled wide, giggling at his boyfriend's cuteness. He chirped in excitement, "As ready as I'll ever be! Like I said earlier, we need the practice with young children and be ready for when we have Little Lemon here," he placed both hands on either side of his baby bump. 

It had grown considerably large in less than a week. Woohyun looked properly pregnant now and was even showing a bit, to the dismay of said male. And with the tight shirt the younger was wearing, it didn't help his size much. Sunggyu found it cute however and his heart swelled with pride every time he caught sight of it. 

Woohyun noticed his gaze and smiled, "Shall we go then? The drive is a good twenty minutes away and we have to be there in less than an hour," Woohuyn rationed, leaving to grab his phone and money, as well as a movie that Sunggyu owned that the children didn't. It was a favorite Disney movie of their's that they rarely got to see anymore. 

"I guess we can now. We can stop and get something to eat as well," Sunggyu suggested, getting up to grab his own wallet to pay for the massive amount of food Woohyun was bound to order and eat. Not that he was complaining. He was a hungry and pregnant boy. 

"Yes!" Woohyun exclaimed, excited at the mention of food. He smiled sheepishly at realization of his excitement over food. 

Sunggyu smiled and moved to grab his car keys that were close by, "Let's go then. What would you like to eat tonight?" 

Woohyun hummed happily as he tried to pinpoint his current craving, "I want chicken, and deokbokkie!" a pretty mild craving in his defense, the other recent cravings being strange combinations of examples like chocolate and orange chicken or strawberry sauce on strips of beef. Weird food like that. 

"As you wish," Sunggyu said bowing slightly before turning to open the front door and leaving for the car. Woohyun followed, grabbing the keys from Sunggyu and locking the door before happily skipping off to the car. 

After the two got their fill of food, Woohyun at least eating two large servings of the stuff, they went on their way to the Kim household to babysit the two children. 

When they parked in front of the house, they got out and even raced to the door due to request by Woohyun. Sunggyu protested, claiming it was too dangerous for the younger, but he ignored his elder boyfriend and ran anyway, winning the so called "race" by default. 

After their moment of play, they rang the doorbell to be greeted by Jieun, who wore a large smile on her face, "Thank you so much," she spoke first, stepping out of the warm house to give both of them a hug, "Aesook and Daeho are inside playing," she informed, letting the two in. 

"Anything we need to know before you leave them with us?" Woohyun asked, taking off his jacket and shoes, putting them in their respective places. 

"Yes," Jieun confirmed, "I may not be back until tomorrow morning, so if that happens, the kids go to bed at eight. Daeho still needs a pull up and those are on the kitchen counter, while Aesook should be fine. Their pajamas are also on the counter, as well as their blankies, they know which one is their's. They haven't eaten, so I would appreciate it if you made them Mac and cheese. They have a limit of two movies to watch, so keep it that way. Brush their teeth before bed, and that's it," she finished off her list, looking over at her children with loving eyes. 

Sunggyu left to go look for the stuff for them and saw the items in plain sight on the counter like Jieun said, "Okay then," he said, "We got everything. We'll take care of them well, noona," he bowed with Woohyun following suit. 

"Yeah, don't worry," Woohyun added sweetly with a smile as he leaned forward to give Jieun a hug. She returned the hug and thanked them both sincerely before leaving her two small children in their care. Before leaving, she made sure to remind Sunggyu that their mother was still there secretly. Woohyunm, Sunggyu, Aesook, and Daeho all watched Jieun leave, waving goodbye energetically. 

"Okay, Mac and Cheese then?" Woohyun asked first, turning to Sunggyu, "I'll do the cooking. Ask them if they want anything else with their food, please. I'll be in the kitchen," he ordered before turning towards the said room to prepare the simple food. 

Sunggyu inhaled and exhaled deeply before turning to his niece and nephew who were sitting in the living room playing together with what looked like toy animals. He smiled and called them over, "Aesook ah, Daeho yah!" 

The five and three year olds looked up and they ripped into head splitting smiles when they saw their uncle Gyu, "Sunggyu!" both children exclaimed, immediately dropping their play items to run to their uncle. 

Sunggyu scooped them up, making them erupt into fits of giggles, "How are you two little monsters?" he asked teasingly as Daeho tried to climb up his neck and onto his head. 

"Hungry!" Aesook shouted near Sunggyu's ear, making him curl back in pain as his ear started ringing loudly, "I want food! Is Woohyun oppa here?" she asked next, squirming to leave her uncle's hold on her. 

"Woo hyung?" Daeho asked, looking around for the pregnant male, "Where?" 

Sunggyu chuckled and answered them both, "Woohyun is in the kitchen making your dinner, so you better not disturb him, okay?" he stated, eyeing both the young children in his arms. 

Both Aesook and Daeho drooped into sad pouts, but nodded their heads in comprehension, "Can we see him once?" Aesook asked, looking the least bit hopeful in seeing their beloved oppa. Daeho joined in and his eyes lit up in hope. 

Sunggyu hummed with a smile before saying, "Yes, you may see him once, but afterwards, you have to leave him alone so he can make your dinner. Understand?" 

Both the children vigorously nodded their heads with large, toothy smiles. Sunggyu smiled back and held their hands as he led them to the kitchen where the aroma of food was emanating from. 

The three stepped into the kitchen and Sunggyu saw Woohyun standing by the stove while stirring a pot of boiling noodles, making sure they wouldn't burn and stick to the bottom of the pot. 

Upon sight, the two children burst into excitement and squeals, "Woohyun oppa! Woohyun hyung!" the two shouted happily. They wiggled out of Sunggyu's hold on their hands and ran to the pregnant male. 

Woohyun turned his head and broke into a large and loving smile, temporarily taking his eyes off the pot to stoop low and hug the two kids, "Hello to you too, Aesook ah and Daeho yah," Woohyun greeted with a chuckle before getting back up to stir the pot of noodles. 

"Are you making Mac and cheesy?" Daeho asked cutely, trying to hop up to see what was being made in the pot. 

Woohyun smiled and answered, "Yes, baby boy. Do you guys want apples with your mac and cheese?" 

"Yes please!" Aesook answered loudly, jumping up and down in excitement while clapping her hands along with Daeho, "And chocolate milk?" she asked, hoping in her mind that her uncles would let her have the best drink ever. 

Woohuyn looked up to Sunggyu, shrugging his shoulders. Sunggyu imitated the movement and answered for the younger, "Sure, but just this once, okay?" 

Aesook and Daeho both squealed in delight and both Sunggyu and Woohyun laughed, enjoying the cuteness of the two, "Okay you two, let's go so Woohyun can finish. I'll cut up your apples while you play some more and get you your chocolate milk," he persuaded, leading the two out of the kitchen to their original spots in the living room before leaving. 

"It's almost done, so you better hurry," Woohyun said, looking over at 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter