Principal's Office

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 18 - 14 Weeks and 6 days

Woohyun was still upset and hurt about the day before. After coming home with the help of Sunggyu, he trudged straight to his room and wouldn't come out until persuasion with dinner. Mr and Mrs Nam were not home yet due to work, but they had received a call from the high school, informing them that their child was missing. There was major questioning that day at dinner. Woohyun was reluctant to answer any questions, but he answered to his best ability. 

He even included the meeting with the principal that he would have and it was decided that Sunggyu would accompany him as the father of the child. It would be during first period, more likely before school even started. After dinner, Woohyun went straight to his room and curled up in bed, crashing for the night. He had an exhausting day after all. 

Sunggyu didn't know what to do or how to comfort the younger. Woohyun wouldn't even let Sunggyu in the bed with him, all coming down to Sunggyu sleeping at his own place for the night. 

The next morning, Sunggyu arrived at the younger's house a bit earlier than he usually did. He figured the Nam family wouldn't mind. He exited the car and walked up to the front door, gently rapping his knuckles against the wooden door before reaching over to ring the doorbell. His call was soon answered by a bubbly Mrs. Nam who welcomed the male with open arms. 

"Come in, come in, Sunggyu yah! Woohyun is taking a shower right now," she shared the information with him with a smile. Sunggyu bowed and was about to respond with his own greeting, but was interrupted, "You can go join him if you want."

Sunggyu had barely even gotten a greeting in place when she added that bit of information. His cheeks warmed and flushed a pretty shade of red in a blush when he comprehended that she was giving him permission to go join her youngest son in the shower. Mrs. Nam smiled wider, "I don't mind. He just got in. It's not like you're going to get him pregnant. Oh wait," she played with Sunggyu, eyeing him playfully. Sunggyu blushed, earning him a scoff from Mrs. Nam. She then turned towards her kitchen to continue whatever she was doing. 

Sunggyu stood still for a few seconds, stunned by what she just said. After thinking it through, he inched towards the stairs, "Thank you, Umma," he said, stuttering just some. He heard a giggle come from the kitchen. 

Sunggyu then proceeded to walk up the stairs towards the bathroom. He could hear Woohyun singing, a habit he had when in the shower, and the shower itself running. The water was slamming against the plastic encasement of the shower, creating a calming sound. 

Sunggyu walked up to the door, feeling the steam warm his toes as it curled out from under the door. He lifted a hand and knocked twice, indicating that it was him, before turning the knob and entering at his own say. 

He closed the door behind him and listened to Woohyun sing. He was singing a ballad, well attuned to his voice. He gave emotion to it, the sound echoing off the walls in volume. He seemed to have missed the knocks from Sunggyu and the elder took this to his advantage. 

Sunggyu turned and locked the door, to ensure no one was going to enter after him. He then ed his pants and slid off his shirt, undressing to join his beloved in the hot shower. He piled his belongings on the counter to make sure they wouldn't get wet on the floor. 

Sunggyu pinched the shower curtain that concealed his boyfriend. He slowly pulled back and peeked inside past the thin plastic and decorative fabric adorning it. 

When the steam escaped and dispersed to engulf the male, Sunggyu got a full sight of Woohyun in his glory. His body was still toned, but not near as much as what it was before he was pregnant. Mostly his legs, and arms were well muscled, while the rest seemed to have filled out a bit as his body changed for the baby. His hair stuck to his neck and ears, looking like he needed a haircut. The one thing that Sunggyu paid attention to the most, was the bump that was forming on the younger's stomach. 

Where there was once a full set six pack of abs, was now rounded skin, stretched to accommodate the growth of their growing baby. It was more prominent at the bottom of his abdomen, but formed a nice pooch. Sunggyu watched in awe when Woohyun reached down to run soap all over it to clean the soft skin. 

Woohyun was still unaware of the elder's presence with him.  Sunggyu closed the curtain quietly and carefully and knocked against the wall twice. Woohyun managed to catch the greeting that time and momentarily stopped singing to say, "Come in."

Sunggyu smiled and opened up the curtain, then hopped right in to stand behind Woohyun. He wrapped his arms around the younger, feeling the wet skin slide against his dry, turning wet skin. Woohyun yelped in surprised and turned around with such speed it surprised Sunggyu. Once he saw that it was Sunggyu who had jumped into the shower with him, he relaxed and hit Sunggyu in the shoulder. 

"Hey," Sunggyu laughed as he spoke. He leaned forward to place a kiss against Woohyun's wet crown, "I missed you last night, babe," he placed a kiss against the shell of Woohyun's ear, "I find that it's hard to sleep when you are not with me."

"I'm sorry," Woohyun pouted, relaxing much more than he was before when Sunggyu scared him, "I was just, not in the mood to see anyone, and I guess you were included," he turned his attention back to his washing and finished the last few places he didn't get. 

"Mood swings, I guess. Also the fact that you had an extremely bad day," is how Sunggyu replied. His thought track went back to the conversation at dinner yesterday, "Are you nervous for today?" he asked, grabbing the soap and starting to wash his body for the second time that day. He wasn't going to touch his hair, and avoided the water hitting his head. 

Woohyun stilled and became quiet before answering, "A bit. I don't know what to expect, so the nerves are just... I don't even know."

Sunggyu chuckled and said, "Well, I guess we'll see. Come on, you're all done now, right?" he asked although he could see that the younger had finished sometime ago. He had just finished getting the suds off of himself and was clean on top of clean. 

"Yeah," Woohyun answered and turned off the shower, "Let's get going."

Sunggyu reached over and threw open the shower curtain. He stepped out, guiding Woohyun as well, "Are your clothes ready?" Sunggyu asked, picking his own up and slipping them on again. 

"In my room," Woohyun answered. Woohyun stared at Sunggyu's skin, admiring the quality it had to it. He hoped that the elder wouldn't notice his locked eyes as he had a hard time trying to look away from the sight in front of him. He admired how fit Sunggyu was since he started going to the gym. Even when Woohyun wasn't going anymore since he found out about being pregnant, Sunggyu continued to go and work out. Woohyun blushed at the thought of his Gyu sweating and looking as y as can be. He looked away in hopes that Sunggyu wouldn't see. 

Sunggyu did see. He saw the look the younger was sporting in his direction,  he noticed the bright red blush on his cheeks, and he also noticed the blissful smile Woohyun gave when he shifted his gaze away. Sunggyu made no comment and slipped on his shirt. 'Hormones' he reasoned in his head. 

"Did you eat?" Sunggyu asked to take both of their thoughts away, "Were you sick at all this morning?" 

Woohyun looked back up and answered, "I ate already and morning sickness was not on the agenda this morning," he chuckled at that and added, "It's actually been a really good morning, despute how awful it was yesterday."

Sunggyu smiled, "That's amazing, my dear," he turned to open the door, then turning back to Woohyun, "I'll go grab your clothes, okay? On the bed?" 

Woohyun nodded, "Yes, on my bed."

Sunggyu nodded and left to go get the articles of clothing. As soon as he closed the door, he was greeted by Mrs. Nam who adorned a smirk on her face, but seemed innocent enough, "How was the shower?" she asked in amusement. 

Sunggyu felt the blood rush to his cheeks as he answered cautiously, "G-Good," Mrs. Nam laughed and patted his shoulder before walking off, "Take good care of my son," she added. Sunggyu inhaled deeply and nodded his head. He loves Nam umma very much, but she was definitely scary when she wanted to be. 

The rest of the morning went smoothly, all leading up to the departure of both Sunggyu and Woohyun from the Nam household, onto the high school. 

The car ride there was more or less quiet to begin with. The two entered the car and buckled in, Sunggyu shifting the gears of his car and backing out of the driveway to take the road that lead to the school. The tension between the two was incredible. The two who were usually so open and close, seemed distant and awkward with each other now on their way to an important meeting about their baby. Woohyun made no attempt to strike a conversation, and Sunggyu kept quiet in fear of striking something else in the younger. Woohyun was a mess yesterday and partially this morning after their shower. He started to crave steak just before they were going to leave, ending in the expected response of, "Not now, we have to go to school," from Sunggyu. Woohyun knew the answer was coming, but the raging hormones left him sad and in desire of the meat. Also leading to the avoidance of the college student. 

When turning onto the road leading to the high school, Sunggyu looked over to see Woohyun looking ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter