Found Out

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 17 - 14 Weeks and 5 Days

"Do you want some water, babe?" Sunggyu asked, concerned about Woohyun's well being. He was kneeling next to Woohyun as he was hunched over the porcelain bowl, rubbing circles on the younger's back to ease him of his conflict. 

Woohyun was having yet another bout of morning sickness. Even though he was well into his second trimester where such symptoms would wear off, Woohyun would have it every now and then. The last time he did have morning sickness was two weeks ago, and looked as if it wouldn't return, but it reared its ugly head this morning just after finishing his breakfast. This was most likely due to his liver's condition, but no one could really tell. 

In response to the question, Woohyun sat up once he felt nothing more try to come back up his throat. He immediately fell into Sunggyu's chest and the elder wrapped his arms around the younger. He reached over and brushed the bangs out of his eyebrows, asking, "Are you sure you want to go to school today?"

Amidst the morning sickness, in between gags, Woohyun had told Sunggyu that there was no way he was staying home from school today. He had a huge test in third period and he couldn't miss it. Sunngyu wanted to argue, but seeing as he was going to fight a pregnant, hormonal Woohyun, there was no winning for him. Sunggyu could only agree and abide to his wish as the younger began exiling his dinner into the toilet. 

Woohyun nodded his head weakly, "It'll pass eventually. I'll be fine by second period," he stated, hoisting himself up and off the ground with Sunggyu's help. He led him to the sink and Woohyun began brushing his teeth, for the second time that day in hopes of ridding the horrid taste from his mouth. After gurgling with water and spitting it out, he squeezed past Sunggyu who was hovering over him, worry evident in his eyes and expression. 

"Quit it," Woohyun protested upon realization of his boyfriend's actions, "I'm feeling a lot better, don't worry about me."

Sunggyu pouted and said, "But, it's my job to worry about you. I love you and you're carrying my baby," he added, reaching over to place a tender hand on Woohyun's small baby bump, "I want to make sure you are the most comfortable and in the best condition you can be in. Don't ever think that I am babying you, I just care for you. Alright?" Sunggyu leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Woohyun's forehead. Woohyun smiled, but Sunggyu didn't notice, which is how the younger wanted it. Soon, they were in each other's arms, rocking back and forth in the bathroom. Even though Woohyun was showing a strong stance, he secretly just wanted to cuddle with Sunggyu, and he got what he wanted. 

Woohyun looked over Sunggyu's shoulder to sneak the time and his eyes widened. Fifty minutes until school started and he had to meet up with Dongwoo and Howon to study for that large test in third period. He gently pulled away from Sunggyu before saying, "I need to go, like right now," he pushed past Sunggyu and exited the bathroom to grab his stuff, "Have you seen my left shoe?" Woohyun asked in panic when he couldn't find the darn thing. 

"Here, now hurry slowpoke," Sunggyu said while holding up the lost, now found shoe.

Woohyun jogged forward and took the shoe back, mumbling something about how he isn't slow and how Sunggyu is the real slow one. Sunggyu chose to ignore it and left the house, heading towards his car. Woohyun followed close behind with flushed cheeks and a messily thrown on uniform. 

They made it to school in record time, leaving Woohyun forty-five minutes to study with his friends. 

"Goodbye, Sunggyu," Woohyun said from the passenger seat as he leaned over and placed a sweet kiss on Sunggyu's lips. The elder teased the younger by his bottom lip, but Woohyun pulled away, "Yah! I'm going to school you !" he sassed, opening the door and closing it, "I love you!" he exclaimed through the open window before turning to leave.

"I love you, too!" Sunggyu shouted back the same way Woohyun did. He watched until his boyfriend entered the school before leaving the grounds, making sure he was safely inside. 

Woohyun walked through the double glass doors into his school. The familiar smell that it always had hit his nostrils, an unpleasant smell yes, but one he'd grown accustomed to. As he walked forward, the monitors that stood at the entrance looked him over, making sure he was indeed a student at the school. Before they could stop him from going in any further, Woohyun swiftly pulled out his school ID and lanyard, showing it to them. The closest monitor to him took it and looked it over before approving and telling him he can continue on his way. 

Muscle memory took affect to aid Woohyun as he took out his phone and texted Howon to inform him that he was coming. He stopped at his locker first, close enough to the choir hallway where he always sat with his group of friends. 

Woohyun messed with his lock until he got the combination right. With the satisfying click, he opened the metal encasement and reached in to take out his necessary books and binders full of notes and work before closing it. He his heels with a start to his day. 

Woohyun walked a few meters before he met Howon and Dongwoo. The two were sitting, leaned up against the wall, Howon's back against Dongwoo's chest with a book in his hands as he quizzed Dongwoo on whatever they were studying. Dongwoo had an arm thrown around Howon's shoulder and was focused up on the ceiling, trying to remember every fact he could to get the answer right without looking at the book in Howon's hands. His eyes were squinted in deep thought. 

Both were so focused that they didn't notice Woohyun walk up to them, "Started without me?" Woohyun questioned, placing his book bag on the ground in his preferred spot. Right in front of the window that gave a great view of the outside sports fields. 

Howon and Dongwoo's attention snapped in his direction and both gave their own smile, "Hey, Hyun!" Howon greeted first with a large smile plastering his masculine features. 

"'Sup, Woohyun?" Dongwoo greeted next, lifting his hand from Howon's shoulder to give a slight wave. He flashed his pearly whites, each individual tooth spotless of any flaw. 

"Ready to study," Woohyun answered, opening his binder and flipping to the note section, "I think I'll be alright though," he added, sure that he was going to ace the test. 

"Oh I remember!" Dongwoo exclaimed, turning to Howon to answer the question. He tried his hardest to detail it as much as possible in hopes that he would eventually get it right. In all honesty, he wasn't even sure what he was talking about. 

When he finished attempting to describe his answer, Howon looked over and smiled, "You got it completely right," he started off, earning him a celebratory fist pump from Dongwoo, but before he could bask in glory too much, Howon cleared his throat, "You got it right, for something completely different," Dongwoo deflated and whined as he kicked his legs. He was almost 75% sure he was right. 

Woohyun laughed, "How was your Valentine's Day, YaDong?" he asked. He hadn't seen either over the weekend due to busy schedules and not a text was sent out. He looked up at them to fully pay attention to their response. 

Howon gave a smile that was rarely seen. It was genuine, pure elation drawn that can't be put to a price. Dongwoo's smile was the same. His teeth showed more, but the same feel was there. The two looked up at each other and Woohyun could have swoon over them. They shared a look that he himself gave to Sunggyu, who also returned the same look. Bliss. A blissful smile was traded between the two, and seemed to dance along in their eyes, seemingly having their own conversation without words. 

"What?" Woohyun asked, completely confused at the weird connection between the two. He intertwined a subtle laugh in his words to show amusement. 

Howon looked back over at Woohyun, placing his hand on his knee which was propped up close to Woohyun, "Oh nothing, just a commitment and eternal promise to this handsome dinosaur." 

Howon's discreet answer confused Woohyun a bit. He cocked his head to the side in thought, also giving the impression of desire to tell. When he was going to ask what he meant, his eyes caught a sparkle of light, his attention immediately going to the object projecting the source from Howon's ring finger. 

A diamond ring.

Woohyun's brain sent signals to his body that couldn't quite comprehend action. Excitement, happiness, worry, jealousy, surprise, a mixture of emotions were brought forth into his nerve endings. He sat, staring at the couple for a good three seconds before his body even reacted to the news. He was full blown, face contorted to create a happy, excited expression, his body bounced up and down, his arms flailed, sometimes stopping to hold his face. 

"YOU'RE ENGAGED!!" he exclaimed, hopping over to give the two a large bear hug, "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" he added. He was laughing, which is something that happens when someone has reached the highest level of happiness. Exactly how he felt. His best friends were getting married! Married to each other!

"Release, Namu! Release!" a weak voice squeaked out. Woohyun looked up to intake the situation and noticed how squished and constricted the newly engaged couple looked due to his hug. 

He released according to one of the two's demand, he couldn't quite pinpoint whose strangled voice it was, "Sorry," he sheepishly apologized, "I got carried away," he sat back down in his spot and set his hands in his lap, "But, when? How? Why are you such terrible friends to wait and tell me now?" he proceeded to ask. 

"Valentine's Day," Howon swooned, sounding hopelessly in love and awe, "It was cute how he did it too," he added, continuing to tell the story and soon the other three reamaining in the group joined. 

"Hey, hyungs!" Sungyeol shouted as he plopped down next to Woohyun. His upper body crashed down until he was lying down. He laid out on Woohyun's lap and placed his head on Woohyun's baby bump, "How is my niece or nephew?" he asked, reaching up with his hand to rub a bit in adoration of the baby inside. 

By now, other students had started arriving to school. There was a good amount of students now roaming the halls, walking to their set spots to study or be with friends. Woohyun was becoming self conscious and aware of his surroundings and especially his growing bump in his surroundings. He slapped Sungyeol's hand away and pushed him up, "Quit it! People will find out," he shrieked as he pulled his uniform jacket tighter around his body. 

Sungyeol cocked his head and sported an expression that asked, really?, "There aren't enough people to find out currently at school. And even so, the people here aren't very big on gossip. They're not involved with you. They wouldn't even pay attention enough to hear anything about the baby," he reasoned. 

Students who came early usually were the better, friendlier students, as opposed to the ones who come later. The ones that arrived later enjoyed and reveled in gossip, achieving in spreading it all around the school within half an hour. It was a nightmare to those trying to keep secrets. 

"Still, don't be so open about the baby," he said himself, reaching down to gently rub his small mound, "Let all these idiots figure it out on their own. Give it a month or two." 

"By then you'll be five months along," Sunjong stated in a state of awe, "Doesn't that amaze you?" Sungjong was the type of person who would find every little milestone something to make a big deal out of. Also the type of person to state the obvious, making him sound irresponsible or dumb at times. He truly wasn't, despite all the contradictions. The group of friends were the only people who understood this and treated it normally. 

"Yeah," Woohyun sighed, looking down at his tiny bump, "It will be harder to hide by then. Let them find out I'm pregnant when that starts happening." 

"What?" a new, foreign voice asked out of the blue. The six boys turned towards the unknown voice to see the infamous and foreign school twins, Zheng Xiaolong and Zheng Dalong, also known as Daeryong and Soryong. 

These two were the most well known jocks in school, participating in almost every sport the school had to offer, and just like the stereotypes, these jocks were bullies and picked on the less 'popular' ones in school. They had a tightly woven chain of people who followed them all around the school. Mostly the other jocks and girls, who all bent to their every whim with whatever they asked. 

They were pretentious, terrible people, bullies. It wasn't one specific person, but those who they didn't even know. They spread rumors, gossiped, picked on others, often starting fights after school. They would do anything to ruin someone's life at school. 

And they found the perfect fact for their next victim, Nam Woohyun. 

"Are you pregnant?" Soryong, the younger twin, asked with a smirk on his face. He elbowed his brother in the side, "That's pretty good to know, huh? Nam Woohyun, right?"

Woohyun stilled in trepidation, not daring to move or answer. He could sense the others tense around him in either anger or fear. This was going to be bad, no way this could be good for Woohyun or any of his friends.  

Daeryong nodded, "Yeah, and I heard you want to keep it a secret," he stated. He stared straight at Woohyun, his dark eyes piercing into his soul, "That won't keep now."

"Don't you dare!" Dongwoo stood up. Woohyun turned to look up at the elder. Dongwoo was known for his kindness and sweet nature, but anger him in any way, and he'll be an unstoppable beast, "You'll spread a terrible rumor, I know you will!" he walked closer and pushed the senior, "Leave him alone," he hissed. 

Daeryong cocked his eyebrow and chuckled, "Was that supposed to be intimidating? It certainly isn't working-."

He was cut o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter