Free Date

We Can Do This Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woo?" Sunggyu called the younger male from outside his bedroom door. The college student was planning on taking the younger, high school student on a date since neither of them had homework to complete or studies to fuss and stress over. The small-eyed male was treating his boyfriend as a way to show only a sliver of his affection for the greasy tree. 

The two young men had been dating and sharing each other unto one another for two years now, since the summer after Woohyun was a freshman in high school, and Sunggyu as a junior. It was closer to the end of the school year when they confessed to each other and asked to be one another's boyfriend. They met through a mutual friend that realized the similarities the two had. 

Sunggyu was now twenty and studying to become a doctor, specifically one that focuses more on young adolescents, more commonly called children. He absolutely adored children and becoming a doctor was a dream of his ever since he was young, so he decided in the end to become a pediatrician. He couldn't be happier with the choice of field he pursued in. 

Woohyun was now seventeen, almost eighteen, and a senior in high school. His only worries were to find a college for the next school year and studying for end of the first semester terms. He had a perfect GPA of 4.5 with five college elective or dual credit classes, but still he worried about that honorable number dropping due to a slip up on his part. He wanted to do well in school and continue to study to be a teacher. He too had an obsession with children and longed to be close to them. Being the youngest in his family, he never had the chance to watch over younger siblings. 

Sunggyu knocked once more before he turned the doorknob and entered the unlocked room. He peeked in, cautiously looking from side to side, making sure Woohyun wasn’t around in case he was undressed or indecent. It’s not like he hasn’t seen Woohyun before, it’s just that Mrs. Nam was in the house and would flip if her son was seen undressed.

Just then, Woohyun strode out of his walk in closet, holding a hanger that had a gray shirt draping the hooks and plastic wings. He stood in front of his full length mirror to see if he wanted to wear the shirt he chose and realized that yes, he wnated to wear it. He was oblivious to the presence of his beloved as Sunggyu watched from the side. He walked into the room further and shut the door behind him. This startled Woohyun as he registered the noise and presence of the hamster.

He turned a bit to reveal his well toned torso. He relaxed as soon as he saw Sunggyu standing there with the familiar smile he loved. Sunggyu walked over and wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist from behind and planted a soft kiss against the nape of his neck before asking, “Are you almost ready?” he buried his face back into the firm shoulder once he was done asking.

Woohyun shrugged slightly, trying not to make too much movement as Sunggyu rested against him and answered, “Yes, just let me finish getting dressed and I want to fix my hair a bit too,” Sunggyu nodded against the shoulder before he pulled back, mumbling an okay.

Woohyun smiled as he watched Sunggyu walk over to his bed and sit down as if it were his own, pulling out his phone to check the time. Woohyun slid the material off of the hanger and slipped his arms through the long sleeves, pulling it over his head in the end. He pulled the hem down and fixed the wrinkled areas and straightened out the material.

He intetntly looked to his mirror to get a good look at himself. He ran his fingers through his hair as he messily styled it to his liking. Sunggyu watched from behind, pondering about how someone like him could have someone so perfect and beautiful as Nam Woohyun.

Woohyun smiled in satisfaction as his hair was styled the way he wanted it to. He turned around for Sunggyu to see and asked, “How do I look?”

It didn’t matter how Woohyun looked, Sunggyu would always think he looked perfect, but today was different. Woohyun’s shirt showed off his prominent collar bone and the milky skin underneath, fair and smooth. The sleeves were tighter as the torso was looser and wrapped around his dark skinny jeans that showed off his thigh and calf muscles well. There was a thick belt that wove through his belt loops and sat on the button of his jeans. He wore simple white high tops to finish off the whole outfit. His hair was messily thrown to the side, but looked good and natural in a "Woohyun type of way", as Sunggyu always described.

He was pure perfection in Sunggyu’s eyes, no matter how many times he repeated it in his head, he never thought differently. Woohyun made a face as he still waited for Sunggyu’s answer on his appearance. He asked again, “Sunggyu hyung, do I look okay?”

Sunggyu smiled and nodded, saying, “Of course, you look amazing. You always do,” he walked over and wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist again in a hug, letting his hands rub the younger’s lower back comfortingly. He leaned forward some and planted a soft kiss on Woohyun’s lips. The younger returned it by biting on the bottom lip, showing his playful affection. 

Sunggyu pulled back with a chuckle and said, “We should probably go, or the restaurant will give away our table to someone else,” he untangled his arms from around Woohyun and stepped back towards the door. The elder male stopped in his tracks and looked back at Woohyun with playful eyes. His hanging hand once at his side was now stretched out, prompting Woohyun to take it in his hold.

Woohyun smiled with a step and grabbed the larger hand, feeling the warmth of the other on his rather chilled fingers. He tightened his fingers around the palm and the two started walking out of the room to go eat dinner. They said their goodbyes to Mr. and Mrs. Nam before they left the humble abode. Mrs. Nam told them to be safe and hugged both. She was quite fond of Sunggyu. He had proved to her that he was a good boyfriend and she viewed him as one of her own sons. Mr. Nam liked him as well and said a quick goodbye to both males. 

After their goodbyes, the two left the house and walked over to Sungyu's car. Sungyu unlocked the doors and the two seated themselves in small car.

“Where are we going to eat exactly?” Woohyun asked out of curiosity, buckling himself in. He was only informed that he was going to dinner with his wonderful boyfriend and not much else was shared with the oblivious male. It was their first dinner date in a while and it was always a surprise when Sunggyu took him out. 

Sunggyu smiled and said, “Somewhere we can both enjoy the food and quality of it,” Sunggyu turned his head to eye Woohyun with a devilish smile, "That's all I'm telling you," Woohyun pouted and crossed his arms across his chest, earning a laugh from Sunggyu, "Just be patient, love," he added before he turned to look over his shoulder behind him to avoid any obstacles that could be behind his vehicle as he backed it out of the Nam’s driveway. 

 

 

“Wow!” Woohyun exclaimed as he absorbed the sight of the restaurant they were going to be eating at. It was a five star restaurant, one of the most popular in Seoul. He turned to see a smiling Sunggyu as he shut his car door and traveled to the opposite side of the vehicle to stand with Woohyun.

He held his arm out for Woohyun to take and the younger hooked his arm through and let the elder  him insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter