The End

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

“Eomma…” Eunseok tried to help his mom up but he can’t.

Mrs. Jang staring at Oh Youngmin that was also looking at her.

“Hwangmi…”

“Youngmin..” She cried while saying his name. it’s been a while and her guilty keep haunting her.

Youngmin saw his ex-wife crying. He can’t hold his tears. Still, she’s someone he used to love. Oh Youngmin kneeled beside his ex-wife, his head folded, he cried.

“Appa..!” Sehun ran toward his father. Sehun stop beside his father, he staring at Mrs. Jang in front of him.

Everyone at ramen shop looking at them. Mrs. Oh also come closer. After a long time separated, they were reunited tonight. Sulli and Mihwan still stay at their position. They know this is notthe time for them to intervene.

After a few minutes of silent, Oh Youngmin wipe his tears. He look at his ex-wife who’s still crying in front of him.

“Hwangmi… ireona..” Oh Youngmin help Mrs. Jang stood and sat in a chair nearby. The woman tears can’t be stopped.

Eunseok ask a glass of water to Mihwan and give it to his mom. He tried to calm her down without knowing what’s going on, what’s make his mom cry like this.

Mrs. Jang little bit calmed. She saw Sehun who was hiding behind his father and his grandma.

“Sehun.. is that you?” Mrs. Jang tried to grab Sehun’s hand.

“Eomma…” Sehun also can’t hold his tears. He looks like a five years old kid that just met his mother after a long time.

“Sehun-ah, do you recognize me?”

“Of course, I know you from the first time I saw you here. And I’m disappointed because you can’t recognize me. I even purposely work here so I can meet you frequently, but you still can’t recognize me.”

Oh Youngmin and Mrs. Oh shocked. Oh Youngmin never knew it, that his son is trying so hard to meet his mom. But he say nothing, he let Sehun talk to his mom this time.

“Mianhaeyo Sehun-ah.” Mrs. Jang sob.

“And, I’ve go this far, can you tell me eomma, why did you leave me that time? Did you know how much I’m suffer living without mom beside me.”

Mrs. Jang without thinking tell Sehun everything honestly, she can’t lie to his son. Not anymore. Sehun face show his furiousness. Mrs. Oh can see it, she know this story but she never imagine Sehun heard this story from a woman he loved the most, the woman she believed the most, the woman that become a reason for him to hate his father.

“Are you crazy or something? You left me and Appa for money? You left us because appa was really poor back then. I can’t believe it. How can Appa met someone so cruel like you! I even hate my dad because of you. God, I can’t believe it. Ihate the wrong person.” Sehun can’t hold his anger.

“Sehun, don’t talk to your mom like that. You are too harsh.” Oh Youngmin try to calmed Sehun down.

“Sehun I’m sorry… I’m really sorry. I never ever wanted to leave you, I love you, you are my son.”

“You don’t have a son like me, and I don’t have a mom like you. We are not blood-related.” Sehun walk with his anger toward Sulli and take her out from the ramen shop. Sulli just follow him, maybe he need her.

Mrs. Jang screaming Sehun’s name, beg him to come back and forgive her. She cries.

“I regret it, sehun-ah. Please forgive me.” Her tears overflow, running down from her eyes. “Oh Youngmin, I’m sorry, I’m sorry for everything.”

“It’s okay Hwangmi, I forgive you.” Oh Youngmin hug his ex-wife that crying on his shoulder.

“JANG SONG YI!! What are you doing here?” Mr. Jang suddenly come from entrance and enter the scene. Eunseok run to his father, he’s the one who tell his father about this. But, Mr. Jang face become pale after seeing Oh Youngmin. Oh Youngmin shocked so his ex-wife’s husband is his friend from high school that used to be his bestfriend. But he remain calm.

“What is this?” Mr. Jang feel annoyed to see a man hug his wife. “ Jang Song Yi, come home NOW! You go out without my permission and now you met your ex-husband. Don’t you remember? You even change your name to forget about your past life with him. What are you doing now?” Mr. Jang boiled.

“Calm down Jang Seok Jin, we just incidentally met.” Oh Youngmin try to explain.

“Let’s go!!” Mr. Jang drag his wife out from the ramen shop, roughly. His face filled with anger.

Oh Youngmin feel a bit sad to see his ex-wife like that. But he can’t do anything about it.

“Mom, where’s Sehun go?”

“I think they went to the park near elementary school nearby.” Mihwan open his mouth.

“Oh thank you. I’m sorry, we make some commotion here. I’m really sorry.” Oh Youngmin bowed.

“It’s okay sir.”

“Mom, let’s go find Sehun.”

“Ne Youngmin-ah.” Mrs. Oh hold her son’s hand and went with him.

--

Sehun hug Sulli tightly. He cried. Sulli his back, try to calm him down. She can feel how Sehun feel tonight. He must be really sad.

“Sull…” Sehun call Sulli when he stop crying. He still hug the short one.

“Hm?”

“I’m so sad.”

“I know it. What should I do to make you happy?”

“Just, hug me. It calm me down.”

“We are hugging each other since we arrived here.”

“Really, It’s good to hug you like this. What about kiss? Hehet.”

“Hya! You said you are sad, but know you behaving like this?”

“Ah, I’ve forget about everything. it makes me tired to keep think about that. So, I don’t need to be sad now.”

Sulli release herself from Sehun, and Sehun pouted.

“You are so cute when you are pouting like that?” sulli laughing.

“You like it?” Sehun raised his eyebrow and pouting as much as possible.

“Awwww so cute.” Sulli pinch bot Sehun’s cheeks. “From now, promise me that you won’t crying again. Never.”

“Promise, but you promise me too, don’t leave me.”

“Wae? I have my business too.”

“Nah, you are mine starting from now so everything that was yours is also mine. So don’t leave me like my mother did. I’ll marry you if the time come.”

“What are you talking about. Crazy Sehun.”

“I love you.” That sudden words make Sulli frowned. “Hya, answer me. I’ll kiss you if you say you don’t love me.” Sehun hold both Sulli’s shoulder.

The girl keep her head down. Facing the ground. “Okay, I love you too.” She said shyly.

Sehun lift up her chin so he can face her. Sehun kiss Sulli’s cheek that make both of them flushed.

“Hyaaa!!! I give you the right answer, why did you kiss me?!”

“Hehet.” Sehun innocently smilling. Sulli hit him with her fist but Sehun keep smilling like a kid.

“Omoooo~~~ my grandson was totally grown.” Mrs. Oh witnessed everything Sehun have done. Oh Youngmin also. They have stood there for a few minutes ago and they saw everything.

Sehun looking at his dad and his grandma. His face change while facing his father. He run toward his father and kneeled down in front of the older man. Sulli following behind.

“Appa… mianhae.. I was wtong. I shouldn’t have hate you.” Sehun get up and hug his father.

“No Sehun, I know what you feel. And I’ll forgive you if you forgive your mom too.”

“Appa, why are you so nice to her? Did you forgive her for left us?”

“Of course. Because, whatever happen, she’s still someone I love. That’s is what is love for me Sehun. It’s you, your mom, and my parents.”

“I’ll forgive her than. And appa, I haven’t introduce her to you. She’s Sulli, and Sull, he’s my dad.”

Oh Youngmin shake the younger girl’s hand.

“She’s beauty.” Oh Youngmin give a comment.

“She is Sehun’s yeochin.” Mrs. Oh whisper.

“I know it mom, I saw everything too. My son is totally good.”

“No wonder, he’s your son.” Mrs. Oh nagging. They all laughing.

“Ah, Appa. Can you add her to your love list? She’ll be your daughter-in-law later.”

“Hun!!!” Sulli hits Sehun.

“Sure.” Oh Youngmin hi-fiving his son.

“They are father-son Sulli, no wonder.” Mrs. Oh smilling at Sulli and embrace her.

-

“appa…” Sehun opened the master bedroom’s door. He approached his father who just woke up by his voice.

“Eo, wae Sehun?”

“Can I sleep with you? I have a nightmare.” Sehun crawling to his dad’s bed like a child.

“Of course.” Oh Youngmin hugged his son. Sehun’s tears flowed.

“Why are you crying?”

“I feel sorry to you.”

“Mianhajima, it’s not your fault if you hate me. Now, you can love me.”

“Ne appa, I’ll love you with every breath I take.” Sehun let out his aegyo that he never show.

“Awww… my son is really cute. Let’s sleep, you need to go to school tomorrow.” Oh Youngmin lying down and Sehun followed him.

“Appa, can I ask you something, but it’s more like a request.”

“What is it?”

“Can we sleep together everynight?”

“You are not kid anymore, go sleep at your room tomorrow.”

“But I never sleep with you since eomma go.”

“Okay, but just a week.”

“A month :D”

“Deal. Now sleep.”

“ne Appa.” Sehun hugged his father and sleep.

==

So if you ask me about what is love, my answer is Appa, Halmeoni, Sulli, and Eomma. Whatever happened we still family. And for Sulli, I will make you into family, later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is how the story end. I'm sorry I can't work on this ff anymore so i forced myself to finish it. hope you enjoy it. thanks for reading. thanks for your comment. and thanks for subscribing and upvote my story. see ya on the next ff. A Regret