Oh Sehun Imnida

OH SEHUN, WHAT IS LOVE?

Sehun quickly clean the tables that was left by the customers. Sulli get part of washing dishes. Mihwan cooking Mr.Jang orders that will come with his family shortly.

Sehun’s heart pounding. He looks nervous. He can’t wait to meet the Jang family. Several times he check his cell phone, time is running really slow tonight. Dozens times he asking to Mihwan when will that family come.

“Samchoon, it’s time for Mr. Jang to come right?”

Mihwan sighed. Sehun already asking this same question since thirty minutes ago. Mihwan facing Sehun, he’s going to scold him. But…..

“Welcome Jang-ssi…”

Mihwan’s voice that greets Jang family made sehun stop his activities to clean the tables. A smile on his lips. Sehun turned to Jang family and politely nodded at them.

Sehun take Jang family to their table after he clean that table with a rag in his hand. Sehun immediately take freshly cooked ramen by Mihwan and bring it to Jang Family. Sehun put that ramen carefully. Once in a while he took a glance at Mrs. Jang.

“Young man, are you work here now?” Mr. Jang asked Sehun.

Sehun nodded. “Do you need something else?”

“No thanks, you may take a rest.”

“Ne..”

Sehun nodded then walking to the counter table in front of Mihwan. Sulli just finished his job tonight. She sat next to Sehun, her face look tired and sleepy. Sehun still pay attention to the Jang family.

“Sulli, you wanna eat?” Mihwan offering Ramen at Sulli.

“Later, I wanna sleep.” Sulli put her hand on the counter and sleep.

“Okay, I’ve prepared for you and Sulli. Don’t forget to eat. Ah, can you help me?”

“Sure.”

“After Jang family finish eating close this ramen shop, okay? I would like to accompany Yoogeun.”

“Ne samchoon, jalja…”

“Gomawo Sehun-ah, you really helped us.”

Sehun nodded and smile. Mihwan left Sehun and Sulli in the counter.

Sehun stared grimly at sleeping Sulli.

“Hya! Choi Sulli! You are supposed to studying math. Take your book!” Sehun pinch Sulli’s cheek.

Sulli stretched, pretend not to hear Sehun.

Sehun stick his head above the counter. His eyes on Sulli. Sulli slowly opened her eyes. She saw Sehun looking at her. Sehun smle.

“What are you doing?” Sulli rubbed her eyes.

“I’m lookin at you.”Sehun whispered softly.

“Why are you looking at me?”

“Don’t you remember?” Sehun unctuous on Sulli.

“What?”

“Math wuiz, you are not going to study, dear?” sehun Sulli’s head. “TAKE YOUR BOOK NOW!!”

Sulli hit Sehun for shouting in her ear. Sulli lazily stand up and take her book inside.

Sehun explained some mathematical problem that Is not understood by Sulli. Sehun give her some practice question. Sulli lazily listening to Sehun and do the question given.

“Hi there..” Mr. Jang call.

Sehun immediately ran to the Jang family table.

“Can I help you sir?”

“Looks like you are good at math. Do you wantto be my son tutor?”

“I’m sorry sir, but I just being Sulli’s tutor.”

“Ah, what a pity.” Mr. Jang shooked his head.

“I’m sorry.”

“Waaah, you are very handsome, smart and willing to work hard. Your mother must be very happy to have a son like you.” Mrs. Jang praised Sehun

“Not really, my mom left me when  was a kid.” Sehun replied and smiling.

“Sorry, I don’t know. You must be very sad.”

Sehun see the face of Mrs. Jang who looked sorry for him.

“Gwenchana.”

“I wish I have a son like you. I wish my Eunseok will grow like you. What is your name?”

“Oh Sehun imnida.” Sehun replied, he pay attention on Mrs. Jang expression. That  woman’s face turned tense after hearing Sehun’s name.