Shouting for Help

We are Girls' Generation!

Taeyeon's POV

Today is the free day, no activities. Only Yuri and Seohyun have to do a commercial.

"Taeyeon-ah! I'm going to the supermarket!" someone shouted, Tiffany.

"Alone?" I asked her. She nodded. "Why?"

"be careful, don't forget to wear your disguisse." I said. She put a thumbs up and went away.

Just as Tiffany went out from the dorm, the phone rang. I ran to the phone while drinking.

"yubuseyo?" I asnwered.

"mmm.. mmm.." someone said but it's not clear it's just like she/he is mumbling.

"Nugu? I can't hear you clearly!"

"mm mmm ioia!"

"What? Lola?"

"mm..mm.. pikoria.. mmm... mm mm.." the sound was kinda shouting.

"Victoria unnie?" i asked carefully.

"Hm! Hm!" that sound shouted harder.

"Unnie! Where are you now?"

"mm.. mmm.... mmm.. aiya he i.."

now i'm so confused! I can't understand what is she talking about! it's just like aliens language. Just as i want to speak up, the line went dead. I hurriedly went upstairs to call Yoona. I bragged into her room.

"Eonnie, what's with you?" she asked me while i try to catch my breath.

"Victoria unnie just call me." I said.

"Mwo?!" she jump from the bed. "How? Where is she?" Yoona shouted.

"i don't know she just mumble. Let's go to the police station. Call Hyoyeon with us!" I said. "Arasseo!" Yoona said and went to the toilet to change her clothes.

I went to Sunny's room. "Sunny-ah, Yoona, Hyoyeon, and me will go to the police station, please stay in the dorm, we tell you later." I said.

"Oh, ne taeng." She replied.

 

In the car...

"Victoria call you?" Hyoyeon asked.

I nodded. "Nae. We should ask the police. You remember the police right?"

"If i'm not mistaken it is Park Sang Hyun.. i don't know, I forgot."

Yoona parked the car and all of us ran in. We ask the information at the front desk and hurriedly went upstairs.

 

"Welcome ladies. Ah, you must be come back in searching your bandmate right?" the head police ask.

We nodded. "Victoria, the F(x) member just call me. But i can't understand her because she is mumbling. Seems that is still covered." I explained

"Ok, we will as fast find her. Thank you for the information. Oh and once again, our police have been sent to the kidnappers private island. We will contact you any further soon."

"Thank you. We will wait for it." Yoona said and we went out.

 

Victoria's POV

Damn! I get caught calling Taeyeon-ssi! But still lucky that Taeyeon know who i am. I hope she can find me.

These men are so harsh. And  this old man with a tuxedo is so ugly but he kept playing on me. What is this? Is this a dream? If it is please wake me up! Such a bad dream i've got. But it seems so real!

 

Krystal's POV

Orange juice! So fresh! Wait, my phone rings.

I picked it up. "Yes? You got any news?"

"I've seen Seohyun unnie."

"Mwo? Really? Where?"

"............................................................."

"So, is she with you now?"

"No! We still have to wait. I will follow them. You just wait ok Krys?"

"Arasseo."

 

I went up to see if Jessica unnie is asleep. Yes she is. Well, i should sleep too.

 

Tiffany's POV

Strawberry milk, Cheese, Sugar, Tea, Coffee, and chips! I'm done!

Wait! Is that..? Is that..? No no! I must be wrong!

That shouldn't be... Kim Yoon Ri right? That !

 

==========================================================================================================================

 

Annyeong guys! Sorry for long time not updating! I'm very busy lately!

But hey, can you guess who is Kim Yoon Ri? ^^

I will upload soon ^^