I mean.. Dating together?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~Kangin POV~

Fuhh... Luckily Teacher Min didn`t expect anything about me and Teukkie,I said in my mind. Since Teukkie and I met Teacher Min after the class, we have said nothing in our own way to the cafeteria. Ish.. why is he act like this? Should I ask him??

"Ermm.. Teukkie.." I said and he turned his head and he ask,

"What is it,Kangin?" He bite his lower lips as he finish his word.Omo!! so cute..

"I want ask you about something.. Or about you to be exact.." I saw his was shock when I finished my sentence.

"A-about m-me? I mean about something?? What is it?"He shuttered.I gigled on his acted.

"Ermm.. I want to know are have been quiet like this all the time..or only if you with me??" I said as I hold his both hand..

~Leeteuk POV~

Omo..omo..OMO!! He hold my hands.. why must he acted like this?? It made me shy.. Not that I don`t like it..It just...

"Teukkie? Are you having daydreaming?hehehe" He gigled. I shock a bit and I speak,

"No,I`m not. I just thought about something."

"Okay..Now,answer me.Palli.."He whined.. I held my laugh and anwered him,

"About that? Ermm..I can`t find the right anwer,Kangin-sshi. It happened naturally.Not because of you,silly.Hehehehe."I sighed. Great answer,Leeteuk.I said in my mind.Then,I saw that he was.. Pouted???

But.. Wae??Then,he let go of my hands.. and he leave.. I stunned for a moment..

"Why I felt that I have lost something?" and I hold my own hand..Kangin`s hand is missing.. Then,I realized that he has left me. And I rush to the cafeteria.. As I step into the cafeteria,quickly I  look out of Kangin.. I felt really guilty at my word earlier..

~Nobody POV~

Few minute later,Leeteuk found a figure that he known well.. That Kangin. He quickly run to Kangin and sit beside him.

"Kangin-shhi,are you mad at me?" Asked Leeteuk. But no respond from Kangin. Kangin kept eating his meal until,

"Kangin-ah, I`m so sorry for what i said earlier.Please look at me,Kangin."Leeteuk said with teary eyes.As Kangin turned his head,he got panic.

"Omo.. Teukkie,don`t cry here. People will think badly at me."Kangin wiped tear that already flow at Leeteuk cheeks.. Both smiled to each other.. Few seconds later,they realized that they still at the cafeteria. Quickly,Kangin let go of his hand from Leeteuk `s. And they acted innocently... like nothing happened.. Many pairs of eyes that saw everything just gigled at them. Kangin and Leeteuk already blushed as red as tomatoes. Suddenly, Kyuhyun and Sungmin approached them.

"Hyung,what happened? Why are you both blushing now?" Asked Sungmin as he frowned with Kangin and Leeteuk acted.

~Leeteuk POV~

"Owh..It just..nothing.." I answered him.. I saw that Kyumin (a nickname for them that I gave) was smiling to each other in scary way. I turned my head to Kangin and he shook his head. And then I heard,

"You seem so close with Kangin hyung. Are you getting together? I mean..Dating together?" Said Kyuhyun..WTH???

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how is it??

sorry for the late update..

FYI..I`ll not update until.. don`t know..

PLease comment!!

willhaebemine unnie....