Do I like Kangin?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

"Bye,Omma and Appa." said Leeteuk and Jinwoon hyung as they heading to their scchool. In their way to school,Leeteuk kept sighing heavily.Jinwoon hyung notice that and asked,

"What is wrong with you,dongseng?"

"Huh?? Nothing,just I can`t forget an incident at home this morning." admitted Leeteuk. Jinwoon just nodded and he asked again,

"Just tell me about it,Leeteuk." Leeeteuk sighed for the nth time and he told his hyung everything..

~flashback~

Nobody POV.

"You`re my shy shy shy boy, O,O,Oh my boy".

When Leeteuk heard that song,He quickly wake up from his dreamland.Then he rubbed his eyes cutely..

"Mmmmm.. It`s too early.. need more sleep.."and he dozed off,again.. knock..knock...

"Who is it?Just come in."Said Leeteuk weakly.. Too sleepy,I guess..

"Omo...Wake up,Leeteuk. Faster,son. Jinwoon hyung already take his breakfast with Appa."Said Omma Jaejong. But Leeteuk still on his bed.Then,Omma Jaejoong get an idea..

"Son,your new friend is waiting for you at living room." Said Omma Jaejong.As he heard that,Leeteuk`s eyes open widely and quickly he approached his mom.

"Mwoh?Really,Omma?"Asked Leeteuk curiously.Omma Jaejoong said nothing but chuckled on his son attitude. Leeteuk frowned and he asked,

"Omma,what is so funny?Wait!! You lied to me,don`t you?"

"Aigoo Leeteuk,you should see your face when I talked about that kid."Omma Jaejoong said as he shook his head and left his son bedroom.

~end of flashback~

~Leeteuk POV~

After a few secong I`m done telling the incident

, "Hahahaha... So,that is the reason."Said Jinwoon hyung.And he continue,

"You should just admit that you like him,Leeteuk."I surprise at his words.. Do I like Kangin?So,I`m not straight man anymore? Those question make me crazy.. after a few second,we arrived at SJ school.

"I`ll wait you at school`s gate after school,okay??"Asked Jinwoon hyung. I just nodded and go to our own classroom.

~In Class~

"Hello everyone.."Shouted Leeteuk loudly. He seem so happy coz not realize how his friend`s reaction.

~Leeteuk POV~

"Hyung,are you okay?"Asked Sungmin.I frowned and just smiled.

"I`m okay,Minnie. Don`t worry about me."I said as I pinched Minnie`s cheeks.

"Ouch.. That hurt, hyung."Whined Sungmin. I chuckled sungmin cuteness..

"Hyung..Sungmin and I turned our head to that voice..That Donghae and of course,his boyfriend Eunhyuk..

"What`s up,kid?hehehe.. I miss to call you guys that.." we all chuckled..

"If you call we all kids,that means your are our mom,right?"Said Eunhyuk.I frowned but not just me,Hae and Minnie too.

"Mom? am I look like a woman to you,hyuk?"I asked and pouted.Before he answer it,the teacher already in front of us,or behind me to be exact.

"Good morning,student."Said Miss Min as our class teacher.

"Good morning,teacher Min."Said we all in unison. She nodded as sing to sit down and she bring a boy with her. who is it?

"Guys and girls,this is our new student."Mwoh?? New student?? Is that Kangin?

"Open the cap and introduce yourself."Commamnd Miss Min.

~Nobody POV~

As Kangin open his cap,all the girl admired him like 'Wow,so handsome' and 'perfect'.. Leeteuk just ignored it cause he still can`t believe that Kangin is in his class.

"Hello,I`m Kim Yoongwon imnida..But just call me Kangin..*bow*"

"Okay Kangin you can sit beside,.." Miss MIn pause for a moment and she continue,

"Owh,beside Jungsu.Park Jungsu please stand up for a moment."said Miss Min. All student laughing when see Leeteuk was pouting before he stand up.

"Teacher,please for the nth time.Call him,Leeteuk."Said Kyuhyun.they chuckled again..Miss Min and Kangin just smiled and she spoke,

"Arasso,Leeeteuk..Chomal mianhae.Kangin,go to your sit now.'said Miss Min.Kangin nodded and take his sit beside Leeeteuk. And the class begin..

~Kangin POV~

"Mmm.. Teukkie,is there anything wrong?" I asked cause can`t standd with his quite side..

"N-nothing`s w-wrong."Leeteuk replied. why he spoke like that?? Is he feel shy to me? perfect time to teasing him...  Suddenly,my hand grabbed Teukkie`s without I`m realizing that . we both got shock actually.His hand so warm and so comfortable. I glare at him and saw that he was blushing like tomato.He so cute..

"Do you like it,Teukkie?"

"Huh?? Like what?"

"Like that I`m holding your hand."

"Owh.. A bit." He said 'A BIT'?? That mean he like it..hehehehe..

"What are having there,Kangin and Leeteuk?" Said Miss Min. Oh no.. we get caught..

 

What will happened next??

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so how is that?? sorry for the lateeeee update... and no pic..