Are you okay?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Nobody POV~

"Okay, Minnie. I`ll be there soon. Just wait for me,okay?" Teukkie said in worried.

"Neh." Simple replied from the caller. They both hang up and Teukkie sighed hardly.

"What happened with these two kid? Aish, I`ve to cancel my date with Kangin. Poor,Kangin. Nevermind, whatever it is my kids always the 1st!!" Teukkie mumbled as he run downstairs.

" Omma, I have to go now. Bye." Teukkie shouted and leave the house. On halfway there, he called Kangin.

"Yeoboseyo~"

"Neh, Kangin`s speaking. Wae, Teukkie?" Kangin speak up as he pick up the call.

"Erm..Kangin-ah, I think..." Teukkie stopped when he spotted a familiar car beside the shop.

E-Eh??

"It was Kangin`s car, right?"Teukkie thought as he scratch his un-itchy head.

It can`t be..

"What it is, Teukkie?" Kangin said from the other line.

Teukkie snapped and he hesitated.

"Ani. J-Just want to ask where were you now?" Teukkie said as he made fake laugh.

" Haha.. Get caught thinking about me,huh?"

" Naega? On-nje? I w-wasn`t thinking about you, racoon." Teukkie denied and he heard kangin was laughing hard on other line.

"You`re so cute when you lie, Teukkie. I love to tease you, baby." Kangin replied after he get his own sense.

"Enough with the tease and answer me. Where were you now?" Teukkie asked as still focus at the familiar car.

"What? Can`t you guess?" Kangin chuckled.

"Aish.. Erm, in your room? at kitchen? at your friend house?"

" Nope.." 

"So, where were you?" Teukkie said in annoy and he seem unnotice a person is approaching him.

"Right behind you.." Kangin said slowly at Teukkie ears.

"ARGHHH!!" Teukkie shouted as he slip his phone and its smashed on the ground.

 

~Teukkie POV~

Oh My...

MY PHONE!!!

"Andwae.." I whined as I picked up the broken phone. I felt want to cried and so angry. Then, I glare to offender.

"It`s okay, Teukkie. We will get new cell phone for you later." Kangin said comfortly.

Yah!! It my birthday present form Jinwoon hyung.

"B-But.." I`m not managed to finish my word, the Kangin take my simcard and phone memory.

"Let`s go,baby. Minnie is waiting for us." kangin said as he dragged me to his car..( as i called familiar car) and start driving away to Southern Park.

"Erm.. I`m sorry, Kangin.." I mummbled when Kangin was driving.

"You`re sorry? What for?" Kangin replied.

"Aish.. You know, our d-dat-te." I shuttered then, the car stop. Then, Kangin took my hand.

"There`s not need to be sorry,Teukkie. We are dating now, right?" Kangin said as he kiss my cheek.

Kyaahhh!!! 

My face is burning and I don`t know if Kangin saw my already burning face or not.

Then, we go out of the car and heading to Minnie.

 

~Kangin POV~

" Hey, Minnie." Me and Leeteuk waves to Minnie who sitting alone on the bench.

"Hey,hyung." Minnie replied and waves to me back. Leeteuk run to Minnie and hug him tightly.

Minnie replied the hug as equal.

"What`s wrong with you,Minnie? Are you okay?' I asked as they broke the hug. Minnie smiled slightly and shake his head.

"Nothing serious, hyung. Just.. erm..Ouch" Minnie can`t finish his line when Teukkie suddenly pinched his arm.

"Don`t you ever try to lie, Lee Sungmin." Teukkie warned but, then they both chuckled.

What?? Aish this 'mom-kid' thingy..

" I know, you hide your problems but we won`t make you tell us. Now, let`s go to some restaurant." I said cheerfully. Then, they look at me with their blank face.

"Restaurant? But, wae hyung?" Minnie asked me as Teukkie nodded.

"Yah!! I haven`t ate my breakfast and it almost lunch time. So, come on!! My treats." I said and they shout,

"YEAH!!!!"

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, an update..

Since i have 5 day of holiday, I maybe had to update more, right?

but, don`t hope too much on me..

Love you..