Hwaiting,Kyu.

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~Kangin POV~

Hahaha.. They should see their own face..

"Hyung, are you s-serious about this?" Asked Sungmin.

"Yes,Minnie. I am serious about this. By the--" And again Kyu interrupt me.

"Hyung, are that rich? Wait,what kind of work that your parent did? Are you-- Ouch" Kyu whined..

Eh??

I turn and saw Teukkie face is red.. He was hold on his anger,I concluded.

"CAN`T YOU EVER BE THANKFUL TO HIM,CHO KYUHYUN??" Teukkie screamed and few students is staring at us. 

"Teukkie hyung. Calm down please." Said Hae as he caress Teukkie`s back. I can`t deny that Teuukie is cute when he was angry..

hehehe..

"And what are laughing for?" Snapped Teukkie. Omo, I get caught.

"Nothing, baby. Come here ~grap Teukkie in his embrace~ You are so cute when you`re angry." I said as I hug Teukkie.

" I am n-not cute.. Aish..By the way, you should be mad at Kyu for asking nonsense question, instead you`re hugging me." Said Teukkie who still in my embrace.

Teukkie face turn red when he realized that we hugged in the school.

"Okay, hyung we have get going now. Bye." Said Hae and Hyukkie.

" Neh!" After we wave back,

~Kyuhyun POV~

"Erm.. Hyung.."

Kangin hyung was not himself anymore.. In fact,he was more calmer.

" What is it,Kyu?" Kangin hyung asked me with a smile..

Aish.. Just stop being nice ,Hyung.. It`s killing me..

Ughhh!!

"Erm.. I`m so sorry about earlier and.." I stopped and take a deep breath.

"Can you give me another chance,hyung? I`ll try my best.." I said as I look at the ground.

It so embaressing and IT WAS MY FIRST TIME!!!!

"Whoa, that new,Kyunnie.." Said Minnie and he smiled cutely. Few moment later,

"If that so, then, Okay!! Your punishment will start from now on and it will ended a week later." Explained kangin hyung and I noded.

~Nobody POV~

As the day getting late,they spilt up.

" I think we should get home now,hyung. Bye.." Said Kyu and Minnie in unison as they gone.

"Bye.."

*In Kangin`s car*

"Kangin, you look weird. Is that something wrong?" Asked Teukkie who realized that his weird boyfriend face.

"Owh.. It ..just something.." Kangin said as he sighed. Few seconds later, they arrived at Teukkie`s house. Before Teukkie get out from the car, he turn to Kangin.

"Palli, tell me what is your head.." Teukkie said as he cross his arm.

"In my head,being filled by YOU! Beside that, it only small matter,Teukkie." Kangin repliedas a kissed land on Teukkie cheek.

"Don` lie,Kangin. Tell me now cause if you don`t..I.. I hate you!!" Then, Teukkie run to the door but Kangin managed to catch him by hugging him from the back. Teukkie tears escaped from his eyes.

"Shh.. Don`t cry,baby.."

"Why wouldn`t I? My boyfriend is lying to me. So, I have right to cry." Said Teukkie as he struggle in Kangin arm.

"Okay,fine. I`ll tell you. Only if you stop crying." Said Kangin and Teukkie stopped crying immediately.

"Cute" As Teukkie pinched Kangin arm.

"It just, i`m afraid that Kyu will hurt Minne if he can`t bare with the punishment."

"Ehh.. That was you afraid off? Hehehe.. Kyu will not hurt Minnie. No matter what,you can trust me on it." Said Teukkie confidently.

"Yeah, of course I will." Said Kangin and he kissed Teukkie again.

After they bid their goodbye, Teukkie went straight to his room.

"I`m sure Kyu will success doing his punishment."

" Hwaiting,Kyu!!" Said Teukkie alone..

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Well.. Hello there.

Whoa unexpected comment from the chapter before..

I love all of you..

Thanks for read my fic..

^-^..