How will they react?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Teukkie POV~

Aigoo.. Starting today, I will going home with Jinwoon hyung.

I mean.. Just I don`t want to give trouble to Kangin.

Yeah.. I can`t lied that I felt happy get to know Kangin`s family..

But, he didn`t know anything about my family..

Aish.. What a failed boyfriend I am..

I shook my head when I think about that..

"Baby, are you okay?" I startled with Kangin asked.

"O-Of course I`m okay,Kangin.." I said and smlie awkwardly.. He seem suspicius with my act..

"I don`t want to force you but, I know something is not right Teukkie. Mind to share?" Kangin asked as he patted my head. When I about to say something,

"Ehem!! Kangin-ssi,Leeteuk-ssi!!" We both turned and..

Damn!!!

It`s Miss Min and all students stare at us..

"S-Sorry,sam.." I said and try to cover my already blushed face with looking at the book..

" I just teasing you,Leeteuk,Kangin. Aigoo.. You`re lovebird so cute.." Said Miss Min and all the student chuckled. My cheek felt like burning..

"Okay,let`s continue with the topic students." Shouted Miss Min and all students look back at the whiteboard as Miss Min start teaching.

"That was close.." I mumbled and I focusing at the lesson till,I feel something poking my cheek..

Aish..

"What is it,Kangin?" I asked as I look at him.  He smiled yet,he said nothing but give me a piece of paper..

E-Eh?? I looked everywhere before I read it..

Teukkie baby, i know something is not right. Just tell me if you ready for it,okay?

Always know that I love you..- Kangin..

I smiled and blushed after I read it..

Then,

KRING KRING~~

"Okay people.. Class`s dismiss. See you tomorrow.." Said Miss Min and we all bowed.

"Kyu,why do you absent yesterday?" I asked Kyuhyun who busy packing his stuff.

"Owh.. I was accompanying Minnie at his house. Minnie had a fever so I helped him..' Said Kyuhyun proudly..

"O-Okay.. But, nothing naughty happen,right?" I teased them and Minnie wided his eyes..

"H-Hyung!! No-Nothing happen yesterday!!!" Snapped Minnie and he sulked as he pouted.

"Hyung,look what you did to my Minnie. Palli!! Butter up him.." Said Kyuhyun who was panic with his sulking boyfriend..

"Just leave it to the pro.."  Said Hyukkie as he pointing at me. Kangin just chuckled when he see the scene..

"Minnie.." I said and I get closer to him. Minnie just ignore me and kept pouting

snowdrop8.jpg

"Okay.. I`m sorry,Minnie.. In return for my mistake, how about I bake you pumpkin cake? You like pumpkin,right?" As I finished my word..

"KYAAH!! Really,hyung? WHOA!!! I love you.." Said Minnie and he hugged me tightly..

becausewebothneedahug.gif

*just focus on Minnie and Teukkie*

 Got you,Pumpkin Minnie...

Hehehehe.. so cute..

"Dae~bak!!" I heard Kyuhyun mumbled and I say,

"That how the pro do it.. Okay Minnie, I`ll bring it tomorrow."  And I patted Kyuhyun and Minnie head as I heading to the school gate..

"Wow, Teukkie.. You`re amazing.." Kangin said as he holding my hand.I just smiled..

"Hello,Lovely bird.." Greeted Jinwoon hyung..

"Owh, hyung.." Said Kangin as he bow a little.. Then, I run to Jinwoon hyung and hug him..

"Miss me,Teukkie?" Asked Jinwoon as  he replied my hug.. I said nothing yet, nodded.

"If that so, I`ll take it from here Kangin. Don`t worry about Teukkie.. He`s my little brother,remember?" Jinwoon hyung said as he about to drag me..

B-But.. 

Kangin.. 

I pulled out my hand from Jinwoon hyung and run to Kangin..

"Drive carefully,okay? Don`t worry about me.." I said and I kiss him at his cheek..

"O-Okay.. Bye, Baby.." Kangin replied as he wave his hand..

I waved back and so do Jinwoon hyung.. Then, I went home with Jinwoon hyung..

Can`t wait to tell Omma and Appa about Heechul mom..

I wonder how will they react?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!!!!

hehehee...

Your lovely comment made me so happy..

Love you...

"