That`s great..

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Nobody POV~

As the night come, they have a dinner as usual. It`s has been two days since Teukkie stayed at Kangin`s house. So, tomorrow after the school end, Teukkie will return to his house.

" Mom, let me do the work. You just sit here and watch,okay Mom?" teukkie said as he patting an empty chair in front him. Heechul was speechless and shook his head his head as take his sit.

"Teukkie,don`t you felt tired? You been in the school for whole day,then you continue with the work at home. You are so unlike my sons." Said heechul and they chuckled. Even Teukkie still don`t get it himself.

Why he became so diligent as he step in this house?

Is that something that he want to show to Kangin`s parents??

NO!! Teukkie thought himself..

"Anio,mom. Since today is my last day here, I want to help you with ALL the chore because I knew they rarely help you,right?" Said Teukkie as he busy sweeping the floor and..

"WE HEARED THAT!!" Appa,Kangin and Kibum shouted in unison from backyard.. Then,they come in and when Hankyung about to hug his wife,

"Yah!! Wash up first.." Heechul shouted as he ran away from Hankyung who is chasing him..

"Wait up,Chullie..hehehe" Teased Hankyung.

They all watched the scene as they laughing out loud.

"Hyung, come on.." Said Kibum as he dragging Kangin upstair.. Teukkie looked them puzzled.

"Where you are going? Is there something urgent?" Teukkie asked.

"I need to study with this fool.. Mom ordered him to teach me,, Aish.." Kangin said as he hissed..

"That`d great.." Teukkie answere as he smiled..

"WHAT????" Kangin shouted..

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

short update..

I`ll update tomorrow cause the school halidays will start..

Yahoo..

No silent reader...