It can`t be called nonsense..

My love *KangTeuk Version*

Just a short update cause I have an exam tomorrow...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ Kangin POV~

I can`t forget how pale Teukkie face..

Hehehe.. It`s so priceless when I said it huskily..

Before the class ended,

"Make sure you finish your task by tomorrow. Work in pairs that I decided just now." Said Miss Min.

"Neh!!" We all answered in unison.

KRING~~~ And the class is dismissed..

"Erm,Hyukkie.. Where is Kyu and Minnie?" Teukkie asked as he busy packing his stuff..

I nodded in agreement cause I just notice it now.

"What a mother.." I mumbled..

"What is it,Kangin?" Teukkie said and he put his hand on his waist as he turned to me.

Oh No.. Did I said it too loud? 

"I`m just kidding,baby." I said as I kiss his cheek..

Hyukkie and Hae burst to laugh went they see Teukkie was blushing.

'Erm, I have no idea,hyung. I`ll go to Minnie place later." Said Hyukkie and Hae continue,

"With me,right Hyukkie?" He asked with his puppy eyes.

Geez, he knew no one can`t say no if he did that.

"Of course,Hae. We will go there later,together.Neh?" Hyukkie said as he kiss Hae forehaed.

"Aigoo this lovebird. Inform me if there any news about those two,okay?" Teukkie said as he pick his bag.

"Okay,hyung. Bye!!!" Hae squeked as he wave his hand to us just like a kid. Then, we seperated and heading to home.

"Kangin, hurry up. Kibum is waiting.." Teukkie said as he dragging me to my car. I nodded and chuckled. When we arrive there,

"Yah!! Hyung,you late.." Kibum said and he puff his cheek.

"We`re sorry,Kibum. How about I`ll treat you an ice cream?" Apologised Teukkie and he patted Kibum head.

No wonder nobody can`t resist him.. Even the teacher. 

"Okay!!! Let`s go.." Cheered Kibum and get in the car happily. I shook my head toward Kibum act. He can become so childish sometime,just like Hae.

 

~ Nobody POV~

After they had their ice cream, they heading to home.

"Thank you,hyung. I love you.." Squeked Kibum and kiss Teukkie cheek but, not for long. Kangin took Teukkie away from Kibum and stick out his tounge.

"Aish,hyung. Stop being possessive already. It just a innocent kiss. Unlike you.. :P" Said Kibum and start to run into the house went he saw Kangin is about to chase him.

"Aish that kid..." Said Kangin. Teukkie just chuckled and say,

" Don`t be jealous,Kangin. Kibum just felt so happy.." and smiled.

"I know.. Okay,let`s get in before Mom start his nagging.." Said Kangin and both of them get into the house..

 

~ Teukkie POV~

" How `s today,Teukkie?" Asked Mom I helping him with the chore..

"It was fine,Mom. " I said happily. I just realised that I had no hestitated to call Heechul Mom as Mom..

"Are you sure? So, why did you look unhappy this morning?"

"E-eh? I-It`s nothing,mom. R-really.."  Damn. I shuttered.. 

Aish..

"Okay,if that so. But, I knew you were lied. Teukkie, just tell me if something going wrong okay?" Said Mom as he caressed my cheeks. 

I touched by his word and how I missed my parent.

"Thank you, Mom.." I said and we`re hugging. Then, we heard a voice.

"Here you are,Teukkie." We released our hug and Kangin step in and take my hand..

"Come with me.." kangin said as he drag me to upstairs..

"Yah! Don`t you dare to harm my son in-law.." I heard Mom shouted and Kangin replied.

"Arasso.." Kangin just drag me to his room and lock the door.

"Yah! What is this all about?" I asked. Kangin just smiled and he handed me a key chain.

"T-this is f-for you." I looked at the cute key chain that wrote,

* Forever KangTeuk*

"Kangteuk?" I asked and he nodded.

"It`s for Kangin and Teukkie..Okay, now sit here.." Kangin as he patted on his lap..

"No way!!  I ..Aaah"I shock when Kangin pull me and make me sit on his lap..

I can`t help but blushing and struggling in his hand..

" L-let go of m-me. It`s not comfortable,you know?" I said but he ignore it and just put his hand around my waist..

Okay.. I give up.. Aish, it`s no point struggle in his arm..

"Now, tell me about your mark,Teukkie. You promise right?" Kangin said as smiled.

"Okay... Erm, actually it was an accident. A hot oil was slop on my hand when I was playing in the kitchen. I was about 6 or 7 years old that time." I said and then, Kangin asked,

"And nobody was there?"

"Jinwoon hyung was there but Appa and Omma was working at that time. Till now, Jinwoon hyung blamed himself because not paying attention on me and made me hurt." I answered and head down. It felt so free because i can tell my little secret. 

"So, how are you feel now? It`s good to tell someone about your things."

"I f-feel so happy.. Thank you for listen to my nonsense.." I said and I chuckled.

"If someone precious told his secret, it can`t be called nonsense,Teukkie."

Without we both realised, we were hugging while humming a song.

Then, we heard..

"Enough with the lovey dovey,hyung!!! Come here already!!" Kibum shouted from the outside.

We both chuckled and come downstairs as we got teasing from Mom and Kibum...