Please..

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~Nobody POV~

Teukkie panicked when he saw a bruise on Kangin`s arm. Kangin chuckled as he pinched Teukkie cheek.

"Kangin~~" Teukkie whined and his already redded cheek as he pouted cutely..

"But first,~ take Teukkie left hand and turn it away~ Tell me about this mark.." Said Kangin and Teukkie wided his eyes.

"H-how do y-you know about this? Did Jinwoon hyung t-told you?" Asked Teukkie as he tried to pull away his hand.

" I`ve overheard you and Jinwoon hyung talk last night.." Said Kangin and he caressed Teukkie`s mark.

Teukkie widded his eyes and,

"Y-You what?" said Teukkie almost shouted. He pull away his hand with all strenght that he had and he can`t stand still anymore.

"Relax, Teukkie. It just.." Kangin word stop, when he see Teukkie rush to the desk and take his bag. Then, Teukkie left Kangin dumdfounded.

"I need my privacy too." Teukkie said slowly as he heading to kitchen. Teukkie force himself to smile and help Heechul in the kitchen. Heechul smell something was wrong but, he didn`t have to ask cause he knew who made Teukkie that way.. 

Kim Young Woon!!

After they had a breakfast, Kangin take his car key and went to his car.

"Teukkie, come in. Let`s go to school together." Kangin said as he grabbed Teukkie wrist.

"H-how about K-kibum?" Teukkie asked and he look everywhere except Kangin. Then, Kibum shouted from afar,

"I`ll be okay,hyung. See you at school and we can go home together. Bye." Kangin smiled but Teukkie..

Cursed slightly under his breath. He can`t believe Kibum was not helping him..

"So Teukkie,.." Kangin asked again and just get a nod from Teukkie.

As they get in the car, Kangin start to drive away. It was a silent trip. Kangin never be this quite but he did now. because he knew Teukkie was mad at him.

 

~ Kangin POV~

It all my fault.. If I haven`t overheard him last night, ~ sighed heavily~ Teukkie will not mad at me. Then, we arrive at school. After I park my car, Teukkie start to speak,

" I-i will tell you about m-my mark, if you t-tell me about your b-bruise." Teukkie shuttered and I smiled. I can`t help myself and I hug him.

"Thank you, Teukkie.." I mumbled..

"Ka-kangin, let go off me already. We in the school now.." Then, I pull out the hug and kiss his forehead. I see he was blushing mad.

"I`ll tell you later,okay. Now, let go to the class." I said as I offer my hand to him.

"P-promise?" Teukkie blinked his eyed cutely. I just smiling and nodded. Then, he finally smiled and gladly accept my hand.

~In the class~

As I and Teukkie take our place, Eunhae couple approached us.

"Hello hyung~~" Donghae said cutely and he hug Teukkie. I and Hyukkie just chuckled.

"Why my Hae is so happy today?" Teukkie asked as he caresesed Hae cheek. Then, Hyukkie take Hae and hug him tighter. All of us stunned.

"Hae is MINE!!!" Said Hyukkie and he stick out his tounge a bit. Teukkie and I just laughing..

Then, the teacher came in..

"Okay guys.." And the class went smoothly.. I hate to tell you about that cause I`m not that good in studying..:P

KRING!!!!! 

Finally,it recess time. All student exit the class and heading to the cafeteria expect for us. Then,Teukkie start to drag me to Jinwoon hyung class.

 

~ Teukkie POV~

"Hyung!!" I called him and I hug him. He chuckled as he reply my hug. Then, he pull out from the hug.

"How the night? Nothing naughty was happened,right?" He asked as he eyed Kangin. I gasped and blushing madly.

Pabo hyung!!!!

"Yah!! Nothing happened ,okay?" I said as I cross my arm on my chest and pouted. Kangin just smiled and hyung was laughing.

"Arasso. I believe you. I call you later,okay? Now, go eat something or you will faint again." Hyung said as he push me to Kangin and Kangin hold me..

in his HUG!!!

KYAAAHHH!!!!!

My heart maybe explode if anything embarassing happen again..

"L-let go,Kangin. Bye,hyung.."I said as I wave my hand to Jinwoon hyung.

Kangin is know me well. He knew I rarely eat cafeteria and he pull me to the rooftop.

Our hidden place.

"Here you go." Said kangin as he hand me a small caton of orange juice. I nodded and I gladly take  as I drink it.

"Okay,now start.." I start and turned to Kangin. 

"What?" Kangin asked as he frowned..

ArgHhH!! He like to tease me..

"Come on. Tell me about that bruise.." I said as I stomped my feet and pouted. Then, he chuckled. 

Gah!! I knew he just teasing me..

"Okay,I`ll tell you. ~ sigh~ I got a beat from Mom last night." Said Kangin and I gasped.

"B-but.. What did you do?" I asked innocently.

"It`s beacuse of you,Teukkie"

"Me?" I widded my eyes and Kangin nodded.

"Mom beat me up cause I hurt you last night. Mom did that, cause he didn`t want you broke up with me just beacuse of my rudeness. I`m sorry,baby." Said Kangin as he eyes  stared to the ground.

I touched by his word. Then, I hug him.

" I won`t do that,okay?" I said as I released my hug and I blushed when he keep staring me.

"Okay, now your turn." Kangin said as he smirk. Then,

KRING!!

Yeah, I save now!!! 

"Owh...The recess is over. Come on..' I said as I dashed to the door but..

Kangin grab me as he turn my body and pinned me to the door. I shocked toward his act. Then, he kiss me and I replied but quickly,I push him.

"Kangin, we stiil have a class." I said and head down.

"I know but, I will made you tell me when get home later. So,better you tell me before I make you,okay?" Kangin said huskily and I nodded. 

Then, Kangin hand off me and lead me to the class..

Damn!!! That was close..

I wll tell him as soon we got there..

I don`t want to know his method...

Please!!!!!!!!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

hehehehe.. 

Seriously teukkie, you knew it right?