So,that was Jinwoon point.

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Teukkie POV ~

Please tell me this is only dream...

ARGHH!!!

I`m too shy to say yes..

I shook my head and I try to find an excuse..

"Cutie, don`t dare to give me an excuse,okay?" Said Heechul mom suddenly..

I wided my eyes.

How did he knew it???

"Erm.. Mom, t-tomorrow is Monday and..." Then, heechul mom interupt..

"You mean you didn`t have you things for school tomorrow,Cutie?"

Mwoh ya???

"Mom, how did you know all that things? It`s kinda of creepy,you know?" Said Kangin as he playing with my fingers. Then, he got smacked from mom. While 

Kangin was whine painfully, I chuckled toward their faily behaviour.. An happy family.. 

"Actually, I already got you things Cutie. Your uniform, your bag and you book.." Said Heechul mom confidently.

"E-eh? But.. but from who? Who send it?" I asked and I can`t sit anymore. I`m to nervous..

First time at Kangin`s house. Anything can happen,okay!!!

Who is the devil behind this?? 

ARGHH!!!!!!!!

 

~Kangin POV ~

"Teukkie baby, just relax okay?" I said as I holding Teukkie hand.

Damn it !!!!

He was sweaty a lot... Then, Teukkie sighed heavily and take his seat back..

"Omo..Omo.. Cutie, you are surely cute.. " Said Heechul mom as he pinched Teukkie cheek and then, start to calling someone..

"Mom, what going on here? I don`t undertand a thing now.." Said Kibum as he scratch his head and Teukkie and me nodded in aggrement.

"I`ll tell you late.. Owh,yoseoyo. Hannie.."

E-eh, wae mom was calling appa?

 " Eodiga? have you take the things?"

"Neh,I already take it. Now, I`m going home, wae?" Answered Appa..

"Nothing, just drive carefully okay? Bye.." And mom hang up.

 

~ Nobody POV~

"Okay,mom.. Now,tell us what is going on here?" Kangin asked.

"First of all, Appa already take Teukkie things and.." Heechul mom stop a while as he chuckling..

"MOm!!!" Said Kangin and Kibum in unison.

"Okay..Okay.. And all of this was Jinwoon plan to make you stay here for a while." Answered mom.

"Mwoh?" Said Teukkie as he mouth almost touch the ground..

"Excuse me, mom." Teukkie said as he walk to the front door.. 

Everyone eyed him worriedly..

Is he mad because of this?

At the front door...

Teukkie quickly called his hyung, after the first tune Jinwoon pick up.

"YAH!!! Michiso!!! Ani.. Have you got no brain??" Said Teukkie almost shouted..

"Whoa.. Just relax Teukkie, let me explain." Answered Jinwoon  as he chuckled..

"Pabo!! Explain now!!" Shouted Teukkie and he biting his lips.. Too angry with his hyung but, cannot shouted loudly..

"Okay..Okay.. Don`t be mad,Teukkie. You see, Omma and Appa need to visit Grandma at Busan. So, they left you to me..."

"But, why you left me to Kangin?" Teukkie interupt and he heard Jinwoon sighed..

"Can you please listen to me first,Teukkie?"

"Arasso!!" Said Teukkie and he chuckled..

" They did left you to me, but I know I can`t take a great care of you Teukkie. That nightmare kept haunting me. So, I left you to Heechul mom."

"Owh-.. Wa--Wait.. You knew Heechul mom?" Teuukie said as he wided his eyes..

"Yes,I am. Okay,Teukkie. I got to go now, so take care when you were there okay? Bye.."

"Bye.. And thanks hyung.." Said Teukkie almost whispered.

"It`s nothing compared to my Teukkie life.." Then, both of them hang up..

"Hyung, its surely nothing. It just an accident." Teukkie said as he stared at a mark behind his hand.

What Teukkie don`t know is, Kangin, Kibum and Heechul mom was lending their eyes for his conversation.

When Teukkie about to get in,

"Palli.. Take your sit at pretend nothing happend.." Said Heechul mom as he hurriedly take his sit.

"So, that was Jinwoon point from the first.." Said Heechul mom slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Brotherhood love...

Heheheeh.. Sorry just a crazy update from me...

:)