Otteke??

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Teukkie POV~

After I told the whole story about the Eunhae thing,

"Aigooo..." That the only word that come out from their mouth..

"Now, I remember that." Said Appa.. Omma and I frowned and I ask,

"Appa, what was the thing that you remember?" and Appa evil smile appeared.. *just like Kyunnie..* Then, we heard..

"I`m back.." That was just Jinwoon hyung.. Then, I turned back to Appa.

"Erm.. That day, you came back from school with those angry and so... uncute face. Remember?" Said Appa and other just gigled as I pouted..

"Appa..." I whined.. How come he could say that I`m not cute???

"Okay,okay.. You`re so cute..Back to the story, that day you said you was mad cause someone was hurting your 'son'?" Said Appa again.

That right!!! I was mad cause few   in my class tried to abush Eunhae at school..Hell Yeah!! I can turned into monster if they hurt my 'sons'...

"Dae.. I remember that.. It was Hyukkie and Hae problem.. but what that story has to do with what just I told you?" I answered. Then, I heard.

"You`re too slow,kiddo.." Said Jinwoon hyung.. Aish could he just stop calling me that...

"They tried to pay what you did before,Teukkie.. In fact, you`re their 'mom', right?"  Said Omma.. I blushed and just nodded. Then, Jinwoon hyung interrupt,

"And soon, your kids will get a father." And other was laughing hard. With that I chase my hyung all over the house..

 

~ Next morning~

Finally,it`s sunday.. I have to get a rest for a while due to a lot of homework.. But, the thing concern about is..

Kangin..

He haven`t call or even text a message once.. He never did this before..

Then, I got a phone call.. 

It was Kangin.. Yeah!! 

Wait... Why I so happy?? Just act cool,Teukkie..*breath in and out*

"Kangin-ah.. wae..." and I been cut..

"Sorry to bother you, but I`m was Kangin`s father, Hankyung.." 

Eh?? His Father???

"Owh.. Mianhae-yo..I thought..erm.. but what the matter, Hankyung ahjussi?" I asked.. After a while, I wided my eyes as my mouth almost touch the ground....

"Mwoh-yo? Kangin met an accident last night?" I asked again.. Then, I bid goodbye and rush to the hospital after i get permisson from omma and appa..

Then, Jinwoon hyung drove me to the SME hospital...

Yah... Otteke?? How am I suppose to live without him??

I keep looking at my phone as the wallpaper appeared.. It was our photo together..

Oh God.. Please save him...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhae.... Short update...