Andwae!!

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Leeteuk POV ~

He WHAT???

A kiss???

" YAH!! Don`t joking around with that,arasso?" I said and I push him from the bed..

"Ouch.." he moaned. Then, omma come into my room and he shock,

"Omo..omo.. Kangin, what happened? Why are you laying on the floor? Teukkie..." Omma said as he glaring at me.. I just hiding under my blanket and peeking on them..

"Here you food.. Make sure you and Teukkie eat those food,Okay?" Said omma and Kangin nodded as he put the food on the table.

Wait!! "Omma, what are those?" I asked as I pointing at the err.. food.. Omma smiled and speak..

"That was your chicken sandwich of course.. Make sure you..." I run from my bed and took the sandwich.. 

Arghh.. It was my favourite.. And I eat it but I stop when I heard Kangin was frowning and Omma was gigling..

"Teukkie, you should your cute face when you ate that sandwich.. It not like Kangin gonna steal your sandwich. He had its own.." Said Omma and I blushing mad..

"Okay, Omma got to go now.. So, behave yourself okay?" Continued Omma as he close the door and gone..

I felt someone was staring at me.. And I`m right.. Kangin was staring at me as he smiling cutely.. Wait!! No.. Not  cute... Not cute at all..

"Enough of your staring,Kangin.." I said and I continue eat my breakfast plus lunch.. Then, I saw Kangin was about to pick the another sandwich..

"Andwae!!!"

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A short update from me....

Mianhae...