We???

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~Nobody POV~

"Mmm...I..I.." Leeteuk said... He started to bite his own index finger... When Kangin noticed it, he chuckled and let go off his hug.... Leeteuk stared Kangin confusedly..

"Yah.. Wae???" Leeteuk said as he cross his arm on his chest and pouted.. Kangin said nothing but just patting and rubbing Leeteuk`s head sotfly... It makes Leeteuk stunned for a moment...

 

~Leeteuk POV~

He...

Was...

Patting my head????

He was joking about that question,wasn`t he?? But somehow, I really felt so secure and comfortable when he was around.. I can`t lie about that... Plus...

His gesture... so...I can`t find a word to describe it... it so... WHAT THE HELL!!!! wake up...

Hello.... He was joking,Leeteuk.. but.. I felt funny at my stomach whenever he do that....

"Teukkie.... Teukkie..."Kangin called... My daydream been cut by his voice... Then, I looked at him and... He Chuckled???

For WHAT???

"Aigoo.. You`ve spacing out and even drooled, because of my question??? Teukkie, if you didn`t ready to give me the right answer now, it`s okay.. I`ll be waiting patiently..." Said Kangin as he caressed my cheeks.. Aish... My stomach.. It felt funny... Wait!!!

"The right answer? So.. You`re not joking about that,Kangin?" I asked as wided his eyes and looked my confusedly.. Then, he smile swee.. No...NO.. it just A SMILE..

"No I`m not... I always serious about everything that involving you,Teukie.." I just looked at my foot and said..

"Stop saying.. You make me shy.." as we chuckled and then...

KRINGGGG!!!! The school bell rang... then, me and Kangin packed ourselve back as we rush to the class... but.. They didn`t realise someone is watching them.. Secretly...

 

 

After 2 hours learning, and the school bell ring again....

 

~ Kangin POV~

 

After sending Teukkie home, I started walking alone at the street.. Then, a group of men approched me.. I thought it was joking but... they prevent me to pass by....

"Excuse me...I got to go now."I said as I tried to get lost from that men..

"Why in hurry,Kangin??" A man spoke.. Wait.. he knew my name.. But how??? Then, I looked up and I stunned...

"T-TOP hyung?" i said as he smirk as an answer.. TOP hyung was my senior and a prefect same as Jiwoon hyung..

'Surprise,Kangin-ssi?" He asked..


"Mmm.. a bit.. What the matter???"

" Someone want to see you,Kangin-ssi.. So, we followed you.." Said TOP hyung..

" We??? " I sais as I wided my eyes.. TOP hyung and his friends just smiling( in scary ways) and move a side to give someone to pass away... Then, a another man showed up with a smile...

 

" J-Jiwoon hyung???"

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Miss me??? hehhehehehehe...

sorry for the late update.. i just  been busy with my school.. I`ll try to update more in few day...

so.. Hope you`ll like my short update....

Peace!!