Kangin`s Secret

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~Leeteuk POV~

I nearly shouted at him just now.. I don`t mean to.. It just.. I so mad at him. How could him call me Leeteuk in front of my friend instead of Teukkie? But that only reason number 1.. There was other reason…

“Teukkie..?” He call me as his hold my hand tightly. I titled my head and

“Hmmm…” Too mad to answer him.. Then, I remembered Jinwoon hyung.. Omo.. He said he`ll waited me at school gate.. I looked at my watch..Damn it, I am so gonna dead.. He`ll kill me cause I `m late…

“If you have none to say Kangin-sshi, I`ll better off now.” I said as I tried to pry his hand but.. Damnit!! He`s strong.. Then, I give up..

“Kangin-sshi, please let go off me.. I need to go home. We`ll talk later,okay?”I said as I struggled in his hand… Then, I heard..

“If you want me to let off your hand, under one condition.”He said and smirked..

“What is it… Please hurry up.. my brother was waiting for me..Please..” I whined..

~ Kangin POV ~

Omo Teukkie… You so adorable…. Are you sure you`re man? I giggled at my own thought.. I saw Teukkie watched me confused..

“Now you`re laughing? Can you see I`m in hurry here?” He pouted..

“Arasso.. You have to give your phone number to me if you want me to let go off your hand. You said we`ll talk later,right? So…” I asked with pleading eyes. He seem had hard thinking.. hehehehehe….

“O-okay..” He paused..’Could please let go off my hand? I want to write my phone number” Then he write his phone number as fast he could on a piece of paper as I let go off his hand …And he handed to me..

“Okay, this is my phone number.Bye.” He said as he gone from my eyes… Yeahh.. I scream in my mind… I got his phone number.. Then, I went home happily..

~ Nobody POV~

“Ugh.” Leeteuk sighed as he lay down on his bed.. Then, Omma Jaejoong came in.. He took a glared then he return looking at the ciling.

“Leeteuk, you seem to have problem since you got home. Mine to share it?”

“It nothing Omma.. It just.. I`ve little problem with my friend..” He said as he sighed for the nth time..

“Owh.. Problem? Let me guess, it included that new kid right?” Leeteuk wided his eyes to his mother.. And yet his mother just chuckled.

“ Don`t gave me that look. Jinwoonie has told me everything.. Plus,he knew you have gave that kid your number, right? What `s his name? Kangin , right?”

~ Leeteuk POV~

What??? Jinwoon hyung knew I gave my number to Kangin? No wonder he asked me nothing since we get home from school.. Aish, now omma knew his name…

“Leeteuk…..”

“Omma, it Teukkie now.” I cut him as I blushed.. I love the he call me that, so I want my family to call me Teukkie too..

“Teukkie? Is that your new nickname?” Omma asked and I just give hima light nod.

“I love that name,Teukkie.”

“Me too..” and I smiled when I remembered the time he gave me that name. .

“Now you look so happy.. Ish, you should bring Kangin here. I want to see his face. Is he so nice until my son almost drooling?” Omma just chuckled. I snapped at my Omma words..

“Teukkie, I`ll better get ready for bed now. You too,son.”Omma said as he kissed my forehead.. Then he left my room.. When I was reading book, my phone rang..

Bwara Mr Simple, simple geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyo..”

a new message in my inbox. Then, I open that message..

From: Kangin Bear

To: Teukkie Baby

“Hello Baby… What you doing?”

Omo?? Who is this? I haven`t saw this number before… Then I reply that massage

From: Leeteuk (PJ)

To: Unknown “Hello.. Err, may I know your name? Where do you get my number?”

Then I click ‘send’ A moment later, I got a message again..

From: Kangin Bear

To: Teukkie Baby

“Teukkie, it me Kangin. You gave me your number,right?”

Owh! It just Kangin.. Omo.. I forgot that I told him we`ll talk later.. Then, I call him.. A few moment later, he pick up..

“Hello, Teukkie..”

“H-Hello Kangin- sshi” I answered him.

“Omo.. Teukkie just drop that –sshi.. I hate to hear it.” He said sadly.. It kinda hurt to hear that voice.. No.. no .. Wait!!! I was mad at him..

“No, I won`t.. Do you want to say something? Cause I need to sleep..” I asked coldly

“Teukkie, I have no idea if I have done wrong to you.. can you forgive me,please?” He said..

“O-Okay..but ..” I paused..

“But what,Teukkie?”

“You have to picked up to school EVERYDAY. Okay? It was your punishment.."

“No problem,Baby. You want that so badly ,right?” He answered and I smiled happily and blush.. He answered without think a moment..

“And stop calling me, Baby.”

“Okay good night, Teukkie. Muahh” He said and he hang up his phone.. Then I blushed with his ‘kiss’.. Then, I went to bed and dozed off

~ Kangin POV~

Omo.. I can`t believe I just gave Teukkie a ‘kiss’… hehehe.. I bet he must be blushed madly tomorrow.. Then, I heard someone knocked my room..

“Just come in.. The door was unlocked.” I said and my Omma came in with my Dad..

“So Kangin, how was your first day at SJ school?”Asked my Dad.. He was Chinese man but he`s korean was great..

“It was awesome.. till I had mad someone mad at me.”I said slowly..

“What?? What do you done now,Youngwoon?”And that my Omma with that angry face.. He rarely called me with that name.. It seem He was mad.. Yeah..He was Kim Heechul and my dad was Hangeng. It was a secret that I`ll never tell Teukkie.. I `m a afraid he`ll hate me..

“Yah!! Omma`s talking here.” Omma snapped me. Then I just gigled..

“Chullie, just chillax.. Kangin just joking. See, he even giggled at you.” My dad said and we both chuckled.. My Omma sighed and say,

“You got me.. But don`t joking like that.. Omma almost get a heart attack, you know?”

“Okay, Omma.. By the way, Where`s Kibum?” I asked as I haven`t seen that figure in my room..

“Owh, you beloved dongseng just has his sleep.. now go sleep now.” He said as he kissed my cheeks and say,

“Love you honey..” Then,left my room…

“Love you too, omma and dad..”

When I remembered my promise with Teukkie, I smiled and say, See you tomorrow,Teukkie… Then, I quickly dozed off _____________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________

How`s that.. It was last update before school start...

i hope you can comment more than 'update soon'... sorry if i`m so demanding...

*bow*