You `re stupid,Leeteuk...

My love *KangTeuk Version*

at park...

~ Leeteuk pov~

Finally i`m all alone..... it feel more calm than before... sometimes i feel so stupid because fell in love with Hyuna....  Maybe my love toward her made me blind for accept the truth that she had another boyfriend... now,she left me for him..... Yeah..she just broke our relationship for that guy.... my heart shattered into million pieces.... I shouldn`t ignored my friend`s advised....

~flashback~

'Hyung... Can i talk to for a moment'?asked Sungmin.

'O..Okay... What is it,Minnie'? Sungmin is one of my bestfriend.He always a cheerful person..But something is missing..Yeah,i got it... His smile..He never leave his smile from his cute face but why he seem to be a little down?

'Hyung...' His voice wake me from my daydream.... 

'Are you dating with Hyuna,hyung'?

'Yes,i am... Why were you asking,Minnie?I thought you knew about it....'i said and smile proudly...tried to make him smiled but still no reaction from him.... I got a bad feeling about this,so I asked him...

'Minnie-ah,are you okay'? and yet i got light nod from him...

'Hyung,please don`t mad at me when I told you this...'

'What is it, Minnie?Don`t make me awaited..'

'Do you t...that H..Hyuna has a boyfriend'?He quickly cover his eyes and ears as he said the last word..~paused~WTH????Hyuna has a BOYFRIEND??I screamed in my mind...

'What?? Where do you got about this from??? You`r joking,right???' I tried to deny it but its true... then,Sungmin continue...

'I saw Hyuna  kissed other guy at the restaurant last night..'

'No..no..It can`t be true... My Hyuna not that kinda girl.' I almost shouted at him

'If you want the truth,then go find your brat girlfriend,hyung.' we both turn to the voice,It Kyuhyun.. 

'You...' I just want to punch that Kyuhyun face but I held my anger and went to Hyuna..... so,when i met her..she tell me the truth... that she really had a boyfriend beside me and she breaking up with me..

~end of flashback~

On that time i realise that I made a mistake.. You`re stupid,Leeteuk... Thanks for telling me the truth,Sungmin..I said slowly and dozed off.... It really calm at this park so i decided to take a nap...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/P:short upadate... so how the story?????? so sorry for the late update and bad story...plez tell me if the story wasn`t that good....