The kiss

Pocky kiss

The mc told sehun and lay to do the pepero game. Sehun and lay both had an end off the pocky stick in their mouth's. They started to come closer to each other as they bit into the pocky. The pocky broke but they kept on going until their lips touched one another's. Sehun walked away from lay with a slight blush on his face. Tao had a 'wtf just happened' look on his face. The mc then explained that they weren't supposed to kiss.

After the filming finished, the guy's went home.

When they were in their dorm for about a half an hour, tao decided to speak. "What was that?" tao asked sehun and lay "what was what?" they asked "that kiss" tao said. They both blushed and said nothing. "Are you guy's hiding some thing?" the other's asked "I think we should tell them" sehun said to lay and lay nodded. "Yes... Lay and I are...dating" sehun said. The other's were just speechless. "I don't believe you" tao said "you want us to prove it then?" sehun asked "yep" they all said. Sehun grabbed lay and brong him in a heated makeout session "O-okay, okay just stop" tao said with a disgusted look on his face. Sehun broke the kiss and looked at the other's.

When tao went to his room, sehun began to speak "when are you guy's going to tell tao you guy's are dating each other?" sehun ask the other's. "I don't know" they said "well, kris probably won't end up with tao now since he's not gay" lay said. They heard a noise and turned to see tao looking at them with widened eye's. Tao heard everything they said.