Why do we Kiss?

The Convulated Life of Ham Seung Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why people kiss?”

I watched with interest as Jaehyung hyung falters a little and quickly regain his so called composed self.

“Seungjin ah,” I smile as Jaehyung hyung spoke that word, his eyes were still fixated to the tv, though I’m pretty sure his attention is nowhere on what he is watching now.

I just got back from school and was still be about the report task I was given when I saw him lounging in front of the tv, secretly scratching his when he thought no one was there, I saw that hyung.

“When I say ask if u have any questions or query, I was referring to school related stuffs, not that.”

I grinned then, he was asking for it, I was gonna ask him later when I am ready and he is unguarded but when he looks at me, his maternal instinct quickly resurfaces and he was fussing over me, with his words that is, he himself doesn’t move an inch from the sofa.

I quickly pouted when he turned around and look at me briefly, early in in my life I find that life is so much easier if u are cute and adorable like a small puppy, and I happen to be one.

“What if I said that it is for school hyung?” there, the faltered look again.

“What kind of things did u guys learn in school these days? What kind of teacher would ask about the advantage of kissing?”

“He wasn’t asking about the about the advantages hyung, get ur head out of the gutter, he was just asking why people kiss? That’s all.”

Ah reinforcement, I switched my attention from Jaehyung hyung to Kon hyung as he approaches us then.

I didn’t mind at all, I was hoping I could catch them together, at least now I can get opinions from both of them in one go and that is what I wanted.

“Still, why do u want to know about kissing?”

Duh… seriously these two hyungs, I rolls my eyes at them, “cause I have to do a report about it, what else?.” groaning, I turn to my backpack, taking out my note book, grudgingly flipping the pages until I found the one I was searching for and shoved it to them.

I continued to watch the two hyungs, or 2hyeongs as they fondly called themselves, go through the notes that I have gathered about kissing.

“Kissing is important act before but become less important during and hold the least value after …” I frowned when I heard Jaehyung reads that part softly muttering to himself or at least pretending that he was reading it to himself though the spoken words was loud enough to be considered as something more than a mere whisper.

Though it dawned to me almost immediately why he finds that bits amusing as I watches him glaring at Kon hyung who pretends, I know he is just pretending to not hearing about Jaehyung hyung’s words and continue to study my notes.

I shiver then, honestly speaking I seriously don’t want to know anything about their life, or what else that I needed to know after that fated scene before.

“Look, here it says that kissing is done merely for us to seize up our mate, which I find interesting but still as confusing, I mean why do we need to kiss to seize up our mate or our partner? Will kissing be enough then?” I quickly steer their attention back to me, better get them to focus on me this time. Better than having them talking or deviating onto something else.

“Seize up?”

“Do u do that Jaehyung hyung? Did u kiss Hyeongkon hyung to seize him up?”

He blushes then, the mighty unabashed Seo Jaehyung blushes.

This might turn out to be such a great day for me after all.

“Did u do that? Did u kiss me to seize me up?” Hyeongkon hyung turns around to look at his lover, watching him with his not so big eyes wide open.

“Of course not.” Jaehyung hyung laughs then, “I kiss u to seal the deal, I have done all the seizing way before that. Silly.” Then he kisses Kon hyung briefly on the lips, major ew…

“But of course,” after that he turns around to look at me and winked to me, “kissing is the best way to see if we are compatible or not.”

“And…”

“And what?”

“Are we?”

“If we are not, we won’t be what we are today won’t we? Stop asking me this kind of question in front of the kids.”

The kids?

I turn around and colour me surprise, Seungyeob was right behind me, when did he come?

I mean, we did come back from school together, but I thought he went straight to his room.

He is still seeming to be preoccupied with the book he is reading, though I have a feeling that he is now merely doing that so that he could stay close to us without being noticed or having any attention directed toward him.

Doesn’t matter, I will get to him later, for now my focus is these two who is in front of me now, who is getting a little too frisky regardless of the audience, beside his partner in crime is not with him now.

Sigh, Youngie hyung, I miss u.

Shaking my head, I snap my fingers at the two hyungs, garnering their attention back to me.

Seriously these two lovebirds, I sometime miss the good old days when they were still hiding their relationship from all of us, or trying to hide from us and us pretending that we didn’t know.

At least that was fun and enjoyable to watch and rather amusing to experience too.

Tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter