Konjae Kitchen Blues

The Convulated Life of Ham Seung Jin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Love shouldn’t hold any gender, Jaehyung ah, if anything, a relationship should never happen just because it is the course of a man and a woman’s entitlement.”

He embraced him then, I know I shouldn’t be here now, but how am I supposed to know a third rate soap opera is happening in the kitchen at this moment, exactly at that damn moment, just almost half past 1 in the morning nevertheless.

And all I wanted to have was a glass of water.

“I was with her not because I’m a man and she is a woman, and that is how it was supposed to happen, if anything I can vouch only on the fact that during that time, loving her was my only desire.”

Should I, should I not, standing just behind the door, I am in conspicuous place at the moment, I should just retrace my steps back and go to sleep, but the temptation, oh dear…

“And me being with u not because I have suddenly decided to become gay and u are there in that moment, I was never gay Jaehyung ah, never am but I am also never straight too. I’m with u because I love u, more than anything, love is the reason, and it should be the only reason.”

Hyung, if u put that much effort on writing songs, we could have been singing one of ur composition now, hell it could have been a hit too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter