Last Random Chap:D

My Housekeeping Crush

A/N: OMG! Thks guys! I never thought i would have 9 subs just for the foreword! Thks for waiting! Here's the crappy chappy.. Hope you'll all support my other up-coming fics! :D

 

 

Welcome to Wu Hotel

 

How may i be of service to you?

 

Room No. : [ 961 ]

 

Choose housekeeper?

 

○ No

 

◎ Yes,

 

Name: [301. ZITAO]

 

 

How to be of service?

 

[Buy me a Chocolate cake]

 

 

Additional instructions?

 

[ Kiss Meh~Do you like Meh~? :P ]

 

 

 

 

‘Ding Dong‘

 

The bell of Kris‘ premium guest penthouse suite rang. He got up from the couch he was sprawled on and ran to the door, eager to have the housekeeper to do as the prank said. He took a peek through the peep hole to check if the boy he chose was really there.

 

 

The boy stood there, uneasiness visible from the way he kept on shifting to rest from one foot to the other, his face tinted a light rosy pink. Kris opened the door as he composed himself, pretending to try intimidate the already frightened boy. The boy timidly looked up and stretched out his arms, the chocolate cake present on a perfect platter. Kris gave up his intimidating image at the sight of the little cake, oh how he loved chocolate!

 

 

“That'll be $16.95, sir...“ A voice softer than the wind was heard, Kris almost thought he was imagining it till it was sputtered out once more.. “S-sir, that'll be $16-6.95..“ “Are you cheating meh? I was sure i heard $16.95 but then you say $1-6-6.95... so which is the real deal huh?“ Kris leaned forward, inspecting the boy‘s cat-like features as he pressed on.

 

“$1-6.95, s-sir..“ The boy moved a little backwards, more embarrassed as ever.

 

 

“Here.“ Kris passed the supposed money to the boy as he took the cake. “Keep the change.“ The boy felt Kris‘ hand brush against his, but without any notes or coins. “sir..“ As the boy started to question the whereabouts of the money, soft lips pressed against his.

 

 

His eyes widened. Kris pulled away as the boy looked down, a darker red sprayed on his cheeks.

 

 

#Rule1993: Never have any intimate physical interactions with the customers.

 

 

The sixth rule he has busted on his third day at the hotel, blame thank his forever extremely curious, overly worried and always hyper-active cousin Luhan for it. ‘H-How could he..Now I'll surely be fired...‘ He then wonders why he just had to choose this hotel which had over a few thousand damned rules when he could have chosen the one with one single rule..to smile.. “Sir! That.. That is against the rules! Now you're gonna get me fired and it‘s only my third day! I will hold you responsible for this!“ The boy who was named Tao, based on his nametag, had gotten enough and shouted at Kris.

 

 

Kris chuckled, not in the least afraid, his father had placed him in charge of firing and hiring people anyways for the mean time before he would take over his father‘s seat. “Oh really? So if you do not follow the rules the customer set, then you'll not get fired?“ Kris raised an eyebrow as he leaned against the door frame and folded his arms, the cake placed on a nearby table.

 

 

Bringing out his new housekeeping device, he showed Tao the options he had selected. ‘Kiss Meh~ Do you like Meh? :P‘ the last option said. Tao wanted to cry at that. “You stole my first kiss because of that? You , i can't believe you... you monster... I don't care anymore about being fired.. cause i quit!“ Tao started throwing a diva-fit and flailing his arms about, becoming extra cute in Kris‘ eyes at that.

 

 

“Aww~ Don't be angry honey~ Cause i am the one who decides that you will stay here... and be my personal housekeeper~“ Kris teased the cute boy. “You're... you're the boss‘ son... aren't you...“

 

 

‘Oh darn... I didn't think it'll be him when they said the boss‘ son was gonna do a “check up“ on the employees... now I'm sure to be fired...‘

 

 

“Maybe~“

 

 

“Maybe not~“

 

 

Tao pouted and gave a silent apology before going off, thinking he was really fired. Kris grabbed onto his wrist before he could he could take more than half a step. “You still have not done the ‘additional instructions‘, Tao. I shall not dismiss you till then.“ Kris added in a cute grumpy-diva stomp, imitating Tao‘s pout.. or trying to. Tao couldn't control it and started giggling, bringing a fist to try cover up. “Hey! What's so funny?! And you still have not answer my question! Do you like meh???“ Kris did another stomp, aware of his actions and how immature mature he was acting. “N-no.“ Tao sputtered out through his giggles. “Really?“ Kris widened his eyes, leaning in closer and bringing them closer.

 

 

Tao‘s eyes shown mischief and Kris decided to play along.. “ Well then, you're dismissed... per-ma-nent-ly~“ Kris teased. “Really?“ Tao repeated Kris‘ previous actions, leaning in closer. “Ok then~ I shall not see you again~~ Yey!“ Tao jumped up in faux joy and shot his arms out in the air before turning around to go off. “Hey! I wasn't being serious!“ Kris ran after Tao and wrapped his long arms around his waist.

 

 

“But seriously, be my personal housekeeper? Or boyfriend~?“ Tao was shocked at the sudden confession. Due to Tao‘s lack of reaction, Kris had to turn him around to check if he was still alive... and breathing.. “Will you?“ Kris asked, “Give me a chance? Please?“ Tao was too stunned.. “O-ok..“ Tao choked out as Kris crushed him in a hug. “Yey! You're not fired! And now i shall promote you to be my... boyfriend!!!“ Kris pulled Tao into his penthouse in a flurry of arms and legs and they enjoyed the chocolate cake that evening.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the crappy chapter... I shall write better ones next time cuz i really just had the urge to write this one:3 hehe.. thks!! :D

~Edited 23-10-2013