Will you date emily?, aoora

Falling in love with my brother's band mate

No one's POV

 

Next week

Kimchi and the rest of double a were coming from a photo shoot, ready to go back home. They silently sat in the car "aoora" kimchi called "yes?" "do you like emily?" "what?!, n-no, why?" aoora stuttered. "Tell me the truth, aoora" "okay, I like her" aoora said and looked kimchi in the eyes. Kimchi smiled. "Would you date emily?" "huh?" "if you had a chance, would you date emily?, aoora" kimchi asked, waiting for aoora to respond. "Yes, by the way why are you asking me this?" "I just wanted to know" kimchi said with a small smile on his face.

 

At the dorm

Emily was sitting on the sofa, watching TV. She wasn't paying attention to whatever was giving on TV, she was thinking about what aoora's answer could be. She bit her bottom lip nervously 'what if he says no?, I'll be heart broken" she thought. Emily then smiled 'what if he says yes?, I'll be so happy!' she thought excitidly. She grabbed a pillow and burried her face into it, smiling brightly. Emily took her face out the pillow and put the pillow back on the sofa, starting to watch what was giving on TV.

An hour later kimchi and the others walked into the dorm, closing the door behind them and locking it. Emily quickly got off the sofa and ran to the door, grabbing kimchi's hand and pulling him to his room. When they entered the room they closed the door and emily sat on the bed. "So..what did he say?" emily asked nervously. "He said he would date you" "yes!!" "but you realize you two are still not dating" kimchi said. "Boo, you just had to ruin on my parade" emily said and pouted slightly. "Sorry" kimchi said while smiling a bit, sitting next to emily. "Maybe he'll ask you out soon, you'll never know" kimchi said "your right, I just need to wait" emily said and smiled.

Suddenly, aoora barged inthe room "kimchi, I need to talk to you for a second" aoora said making kimchi look at emily. "Can you step out for a sec" kimchi said to emily "sure" emily said and got off the bed, walking out the room and into the living room. Emily turned around and saw the door close 'I wonder what they're going to talk about' emily thought as she sat down on the sofa.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my chapters are so short, I might make them longer but I don't know.

I'll update again soon :)