Kimchi in a dress...

Falling in love with my brother's band mate

No one's POV

Kimchi went back in his room and changed into the clothes woosang picked out from emily's clothes. Kimchi sat on his bed, trying to put on the high heel shoes. When he put on the high heels he struggled to stand up and walk to the mirror. Kimchi blushed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He sighed and slowly walked to the door, opening it. He slowly walked out the room and silently went near the living room. He walked in the living room slowly and stopped, standing in front of the others.

Kimchi looked at their shocked faces and looked down at the floor. Woosang looked kimchi up and down while biting his bottom lip. "Damn..." woosang said making all of them look at him. "What?...he looks nice in a dress" woosang says and they stare back at kimchi. "You do look nice in it..." emily said. "Do you want to keep it?~" emily asked while smiling. "Are you serious?!" "yes, I don't even wear those" emily said and looked at kimchi. "Hell no, I do not want these" kimchi said and walked away, going back to his room. "I'll make him change his mind" woosang said and ran after kimchi, going in kimchi's room. The others were speechless but they knew what woosang was going to do. Everyone except emily knew of corse. "Woosang?! what are you-" emily heared kimchi say. Emily heard a lot of thing's falling on the floor so she decides to check on them.

Emily stood up but aoora stopped her "where are you going?" aoora asked. "I have to go and check on them" emily said "why?" "because I don't want kimchi and woosang to get in a fight..." emily said, looking at the 4 boys. They looked at each other then back at emily. "You really don't know, do you..." "know what?.." "that they 're together..." jinhong said. "I know. They're in the same room, I'm not dumb" emily said making hoik face palm. "Emily, kimchi and woosang are dating..." jinhong said. "What?!, he never told me that!" emily screamed in shock. "Well, right now they're most likely making out" aoora said while smiling. "Umm..." is all emily could say as she sat back down on the sofa.