......Leaving....maybe...

Falling in love with my brother's band mate

No one's POV

Emily walked in the living room with a sad expression on her face. "Can I talk to you?" emily asked aoora "sure" "...alone?" emily asked in a low voice. "O-okay" aoora said and got up from the sofa, walking with emily to kimchi's room. Aoora closed the door and looked at emily with a concerned expression on his face. Tears started to stream down emily's face "babe, what's wrong?" aoora asked. "W-we have to b-break up..." "what?..." arooa said as his heart sank. "We have to break up" "why?, it was going so well" "I know but...remember when I said I'll be here for a year?..." emily asked. "Yeah?..." "it's time for me to leave, I will love to stay here but I don't have a house here a-and-" "no, please just stay here" aoora said as tears began to pour out his eyes. "Please, don't leave. .." "I-I can't, I'm leaving soon" "how soon?" aoora asked but emily didn't answer. "How soon?!" he yelled making emily flinch "t-tomorrow, in the morning" emily said lowly. "No, no you can't go" "I have to" "no you don't!, just stay here with me" aoora said as he grabbed emily's arm. "Aoora.." "just a few more days please" aoora said making emily sigh. "Fine but only two more days..." "...thank you" aoora said lowly and hugged emily tightly, emily hugging him back. Aoora broke the hug, emily looked at him and gave him a sad smile. "I love you" aoora said and kissed emily's lips, emily kissing him back sweetly and slowly. Aoora broke the kiss "can I...?" "what?" "can I take your ity?" aoora asked making emily blush. "Aoora..., I-I dont know..." "it's fine if you dont want to" aoora said lowly. "It's not that I don't want to but I just don't want to do it when it's time for me to go and I'm not sure...if i'll ever see you again" emily answered. "It's okay, I understand" "you sure?" "yes but all I want right now is to be with you for the rest of the day" aoora said with a small smile. "Okay" emily said and stood in the room with aoora for the rest of the day.

The next day aoora was having a talk with their manager. "And you sure you'll be with her for the rest of your life?" "yes, no one else but her" "okay, then yes" the manager said making aoora smile. "Thank you!!" aoora said and hugged him "your welcome" the manager said and hugged him back. "Now go to her and tell her the good news" "okay" aoora said and broke the hug, aoora heading back to their dorm.

When aoora arrived he opened the door and went straight to kimchi's room were he found emily sitting on the bed reading a book. "Emily" "yes?" "you can stay" "huh?" emily asked confused. "Manager said he'll buy a house for me and you, so now we can live together and be happy" aoora said. "But where are we going to get the money?" "have you forgotten that I'm in a famous boy band" aoora said with a smile. "Oh, thank you aoora!" emily said and got up from the bed, hugging aoora. Aoora hugged her back and broke the hug, kissing her lips. 'This was truely a happy ending...' emily thought as she smiled into the kiss.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

There you go, the last chapter. I hope all of you liked it :)