Finally together

Falling in love with my brother's band mate

Emily's POV

Me and aoora have been together for 2 weeks now and he is just the sweetest guy ever~. He would give me the most sweetest kisses and treats me like his princes. I'm so happy to be with him, he is the best thing that ever happened to me. He is even more of a perfect boyfriend than I thought he would be. Even though sometimes he tell me dirty things to make me blush but thats one of the things I love about him.

 

No one's POV

After weeks of dating aoora, emily was so happy. Right now emily and the rest of double a was watching a movie and having the best time of their lives. After the movie finished the double a members, one by one took a shower then were headed to sleep. Emily had took a shower last and had just changed. Emily walked to the living room, seeing aoora siting on the sofa watcing TV. "What are you watching?" emily asked as she sat down next to aoora. "I have no idea, I'm just flipping through channels" aoora said and turned off the TV. Aoora leaned close to emily and kissed her on the lips sweetly. They sat there kissing for a few minutes before aoora broke the kiss. "I'm going to bed" aoora said and got up, walking to his room. Emily blushed and slowly got up from the sofa and walked to kimchi's room. She laid on kimchi's bed and thought about aoora, a smile on her face. She soon fell asleep thinking of only aoora.

After that day every thing was going well until the year was almost over. Emily was sitting on the bed, nervously biting her lip. "Kimchi, how am I going to tell him?" emily asked "you just have too, you need to" kimchi said. "I know but I can't, he'll be so sad..." emily said as tears started to form in her eyes. "And we have been so happy together, I don't know what to do" emily said, kimchi giving her a hug. "You just have to tell him, it's the right thing to do" "o-okay" emily said and hugged kimchi tighter.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Just a warning, this fic is almost ending. So, the next chapter might be the last.

I hope you like this fic so far.