Asking emily out

Falling in love with my brother's band mate

No one's POV

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" kimchi asked as aoora sat next to him on the bed. "Well...I was acctually thinking about asking emily out but since you are close to her, your her brother of course but do you know if she likes me?" aoora asked. "Yeah" "so does she like me?" "yeah, she does" "great!" aoora said while smiling. "When were you going to ask her out?" "next week on tuesday since were free" "oh. How are you going to ask her, with flowers?" "see that's the thing, I don't know..." aoora said. "I'll help you then, I'll try to give you some idea's okay" "okay" aoora said.

An hour later they finally found a way for aoora to ask out emily. "Thank you" aoora said "your welcome" kimchi said while smiling "I can't wait until next week!" aoora said as he opened the door and walked out the room, a big smile on his face.

 

Emily's POV

I watched as aoora entered the living room with a big smile on his face. 'Why was he so happy? What did they talk about?' I thought as I got up and headed back to kimchi's room. I walked inside the room and looked at kimchi "what did you two talk about?" I asked as I stared at him. "Nothing" kimchi said to me "huh?, but-" he cut me off "don't worry about it, you'll know about it later" he said to me with a smile on his face. I stared at him as he got off the bed and walked pass me going to the living room, leaving me standing there with nothing to say. 'I wonder what it was they were talking about then...' I thought and threw myself on the bed, laying down on my stomach.

 

Next week (tuesday)

I sat on the sofa with the others watching TV as I suddenly hear some one singing. I turned off the TV and listened curiously as the noise came closer. I suddenly saw aoora walk in to the living room with roses in his hand. "Finally" I heard jinhong said, only to get a hit by hoik in response. 'Huh?, is he...going to ask me out?...' I asked myself as I stared at him, seeing him come closer to me. I listened closely to the song he was singing, it was...cute.

 

Aoora POV

I looked at her as I sang our song 'rollin rollin' to her while begining to one by one hand her a rose.

I want to keep rollin’, rollin’
Just us two, rollin’, rollin’
A love that holds you tight and cherishes you
I want to have that love between just us two

It’s okay, you don’t need new clothes baby
I like your makeup-less face too
Expensive clothes, heels, perfume, manicure
You don’t need any of those, just be here
There’s a lot to do without wearing clothes or eating food

I sang to her and winked when I said the last line, seeing her blush. She is just so cute and innocent. I am really hoping she says yes.

 

Emily's POV

I blushed a bright red as I heard him sing the last line. I looked at the flowers shyly, not looking at him. Then I noticed there was a letter on each flower. I began to look at them. 'W-i-l-l. u. g-o. o-u-t. w-i-t-h. m-e?' it spelled. I looked up at him. "Yes I would!" I said and got up, placing the roses on the sofa next to woosang and hugged arooa. I felt him hug back and then I pulled away, looking at him. He looked back at me then kiss me, taking me by suprise but I kissed him back. I can't believe it finally happened!!