NEWS/TOPPDOGG

→ all about topp dogg

[131111 | NEWS] ToppDogg’s Interview with KPOPmagazin Germany 

KPM: Your debut was recently. How are you feeling?

TD: honestly, we are to busy too realise but we heard that we already have many fans. We really appreciate it. 

KPM: Your debut song “Say It” and the MV are really popular. 

What is so important for you about that?

TD: The MV was produced by Guwn-Soon Wuk PD the brother from BOA. In this MV we are trying to show ToppDogg’s strong performance and our character. We love the music video also. 

KPM: The choreography is impressing. Did it take long to learn it?

TD: Thank You. The choreography to “Say It” is called “Slap”. It’s really funny. 

We learned it fast since all members are really interested in dance.

KPM: How was your name ToppDogg being created and what is the meaning?

TD: The idea came from Cho PD, one of the leader in STARDOMent LTD.

The meaning is “Winner”. We love the name. We think we can be winners if we measure ourselves well. 

KPM: How long were you trainees?

TD: P-Goon is the oldest member(not by age but how long they have been as a trainee) and was 8 years a trainee meanwhile Sangdo was a trainee for 3 months.

KPM: Do you already have a fandom name?

TD: Not yet but this will change soon as soon as possible.

KPM: Your fans adoring your clothes. 

From who you are getting them and is there a special meaning behind it?

TD: Our clothes are from Hwang-JongHa, Visual director in Korea. We have a concept. 

ToppDogg consists from 4 elements. Dragon, Lion, Knights and Magician.

As example, the clothes from the group “Lion” is having fur on their clothes,

the magician is having mysterious haircolors. Just look at our album. 

KPM: Do you have role models?

TD: We think BIGBANG is a great idol group they have their own music style.

ToppDogg consists 13 members and we will also have different styles, sub units and solo’s. 

KPM: What do you think who is the “prettiest” the “smartest” the “childlike” and the “calmest”

TD: We think Hansol is the prettiest, meanwhile Kidoh is the smartest. 

The most childlike is… Yano and the most calmest are definitely Xero and P-Goon.

KPM: Do you have something always with you?

TD: Music. We’re always listening to music. 

KPM: Who likes to wake up early and who likes to sleep the longest?

TD: Well.. we have no one who likes to wake up early but A-Tom always wants to sleep. 

KPM: How about your School and University?

TD: The average age is 20. Some members who are studying and still going to school took a break.

We want to focus on filming and ToppDogg.

KPM: Could you say something about your future plans?

TD: First we want to get ToppDogg and our Music popular. 

There are already many plans for our music and a next song is already in process.

We will give you more news about that soon. 

KPM: What is the first thing you think when you hear “Germany”?

TD: Soccer!!! National League!! and Beer! Germany is a country with much energy and culture.

KPM: A few words to your german fans?

TD: Hello we are ToppDogg!

We are really happy to hear that you take interest in our style. Finally we debuted with our Album “Dogg’s Out”.

We’re really happy to show you our music and performances. Maybe, you’ll hear another song from us next month or sooner.

Interview by: http://www.kpopmagazin.de/ || Jasmin Peukert
Translated by: Chibs @ Topp Dogg International
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!