SANGDO/FACTS OF TOPPDOGG

→ all about topp dogg

[131028] Fancafe Update | Sangdo’s post  

This is Sangdo from ToppDogg and I am incharge of the vocal for the group.
Thank you very much for giving your attention to ToppDogg even though we had just debuted.
I would like to thank everyone who came on cheering for ToppDogg during all our music broadcast.
It must be tough waiting in the cold for us but when looking back it also feels good. 

Oh! And for those who had given us fan support during our music broadcasts we are really impressed! Those gifts that had our members name and ToppDogg logo engraved onto the tees and hoodies. The cute bagel shaped cake. The championship shaped cake during our debut music broadcast. And also the delicious lunch that you all had sent during music bank. thank you!

Thank you for cheering the Fanchant and at every single member part as well!
The guerrilla chatting event! It was really very fun~ Hojoon Sangchu (lettuce) + Goong Gogi (meat) = Sangdo Taco kkkk Do you know that someone? Your turn!

This may be he only way that you would get the opportunity to chat with the members… Do not regret if you do not participate too~~

I am so happy that there were many people who came for yesterday’s volunteering event!

Gohn and Atom who is in charge of force. Kitchen incharge: Sangdo and Hansol. Hojoon and Nakta incharge of the dishes! And the remaining members incharge of serving~~

I am incharge of making sandwich and pasta. However due to some hiccups, the preparation took longer and I am sorry for the waiting time!

Hansol is incharge of preparing the curry, was it delicious? It is probably delicious.

I hope sooner or later there will be another volunteering event and hereby I am hoping that many of you would want to join~

Yesterday we had also taken photos and sign for those who had came. we would also be accepting photo taking and giving autographs for our next volunteer event too~

Up till now this is Sangdo and the below image represents me ~_~

I’M NOT A SCARY MAN!!!!
 tumblr_inline_mve4pcBfm21rfo5l2.png



P.s. Everyone please be careful of the cold~ remember to eat and sleep well! It is not write that you guys are not eating rice or eat well if you all was to use the money to buy things for the members and us~~

Bye! See you all soon! I’m going for practice now!
 
Trans: firyn 

 

 

 

he revealed some facts c: