NEWS/Showcase

→ all about topp dogg

[131018 | NEWS] Cho pd CEO’s ‘Topp Dogg’, what is the public’s reaction for the 17 days of teasers? 

 

 

In the last 17 days, a teaser video has been released for the 13 membered idol boy group Topp Dogg, and it has been receiving soaring responses so far.

Even though Topp Dogg’s mixtapes and performances have already attracted a lot of attention in prior to their debut, if their hip hop management entertainment company, Stardom that has reborn into a new leaf, and their producer/representative, Cho PD, is able to bring out the effect of enjoyment in them, the debut of this new group will definitely be able to get the spotlight.

Focusing on these goals, for the Topp Dogg team’s exceptional debut, a fanpress showcase will be held on the 22nd, 2 days before the album release. The agency stated, “On the 22nd at 5 pm, we have invited the media for a press conference. At 7pm, the stage will be set for the fans so that they can communicate directly with their fans” he said.

Signed cds will also be provided as a special gift for the fans who will come to the showcase.

After the 1st teaser receiving a hot reaction, the agency has decided to change the original venue of the showcase which is at Jucy Club in Gangnam to the Hongdae V Hall to accommodate all the participants.

Topp Dogg’s debut album will be released on the 24th.

 

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131018n10611
Translated by: Topp Dogg Intl.