Tragedy

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdeKGIAO374

------

Weeks passed by. There were so signs of Dragons anywhere, so that was a good sign. You had hoped they would’ve given up. But even if they hadn’t, you felt happy and sturdy with Zico by your side.

Your relationship with him grew stronger day by day. Each and every day you spent with him was a special memory. You got permission from Seunghyun to let him take you home after school. On the weekends, Zico would take you out on cute, fun dates.

Seungri wasn’t alone since he had U-Kwon, Kyung, and B-Bomb.

One Saturday night, you skipped into the home after watching a movie with Zico. Jiyong was coming from the kitchen. “Were you out with him again?”

You warily nodded. You were afraid he would yell at you to stay away.

But surprisingly, Jiyong didn’t yell. He just looked sort of…sad. Jiyong whispered, “Just be careful…I don’t want any of you to get hurt.” He headed upstairs with a heavy back.

*Any of us get hurt…? What does that mean?* You scratched your head and skipped into the kitchen.

“Umma~ OH!” You blinked “Seunghyun oppa! What are you doing?”

He wiped his hands on the towel and raised an eyebrow, “So you really call Taeyang ‘umma’?”

You giggled and wrapped your arms around his waist, “And I call you ‘appa’.”

Seunghyun rolled his eyes with a light smirk.

You pulled away and fixed the pink apron on him, “Looking good, oppa. Very full of swag.” You nodded.

“Get out.” Seunghyun lightly pushed you and you giggled. “Are you making dinner?” You asked. “I’m just grilling the meat.” Seunghyun started to grill the pork and beef.

You sat at the table and watched.

“Where have you been all day?” He asked. “Out.” You vaguely replied.

“With that Zico kid again?” Seunghyun asked. You sheepishly nodded.

“…You two seem close. Are you two dating?” He questioned.

“Mmm yeah…” You admitted.

“You’re all grown up now, huh? I never thought I would see the day that you would get a boyfriend. Huh. I wonder what umma would say.” Seunghyun chuckled.

You softly smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter