True Feelings

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple weeks passed by peacefully.

One Saturday night, your older brothers were out working and you were stuck home alone. Of course, Seungri was no fun. He was too busy playing computer games in his room. You called your brothers, asking if they could come home soon but they all guilty replied that they couldn’t. You sulked in your room.

Suddenly, your phone rang. It was an unknown number.

“Hello?” You warily answered.

“Relax. It’s just me.” A familiar voice said.

“Zico?” You blinked. “How’d you get my number?”

“I have my ways.” He mysteriously justified.

“That’s just creepy.” You said.

Zico laughed, “What are you doing?”

“Nothing.” You muttered.

Zico heard the annoyance in your voice. “You wanna come out?” He asked.

You sat up in interest, “To where?”

“To the hip-hop club, of course. We can have another epic battle where this time I win your .” Zico grinned. “Pft. In your dreams.” Your heart raced fast in excitement. “So you wanna go or what?” He asked.

“Mmm. I’ll call you back.” You hung up and dialed Jiyong’s number. But you thought twice and called Seunghyun. You calmly explained your situation and put him in a guilt trip. That did the trick and he led you go, as long as you came home by your curfew.

Giddily, you called Zico back and promised him to be there. You quickly began to change into your cleanest white shirt and denim shorts that showed off your long, slender legs. You tied your sneakers and ran out the door without even a goodbye to your maknae oppa. *He probably won’t even notice that I’m gone.*

You took the bus and arrived at the outdoor club. You searched for Zico.

“Boo.” Someone whispered in your ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter