Stalker of Friend?

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp6YB1nasd0&feature=related

-----

Zico’s heartbeat started to beat faster. He watched you walk away. He couldn’t see or hear anything but you. Nothing seemed to matter to him now except you.

Zico swiftly jumped off the stage and ran after you.

You walked towards the streets and stopped at the bus stop.

Zico slowed down. He looked around. There was no excuse for following you but he couldn’t stop now. As casually as possible, Zico approached you.

You glanced at him. Zico quickly looked away. He stood a few feet away from you and put his hands in his pockets. *Aish. This is awkward.*

You didn’t pay attention and just waited for the bus.

Zico opened his mouth to start conversation but stopped when the bus arrived.

You hopped on and scanned your bus card. Zico stuffed a dollar into the slot and followed you. You sat next to the window. He looked around and said, “Hey.” You looked up at him. “Can I sit here?” He asked.

You paused then shrugged. You looked out the window once again. *At least she didn’t say no.* With a quiet sigh of relief, Zico sat next to you. The left side of is body was heated up by your presence. *. Something is definitely wrong with me.* Zico glanced at you.

You didn’t even acknowledge his presence, which drove him crazy.

“Where are you getting off?” He asked. “Seoul.” You vaguely said.

“Yeah, Seoul where?” Zico asked, annoyed.

Before you could answer, your phone rang. “Seunghyun oppa.” You said. Zico stiffened and listened in. “Yeah, I just went out for some fresh air. I’m safe, don’t worry. I’m on my way home. Araso. Bye.” You hung up.

“Your brother?” Zico asked. You nodded.

“So where are you getting off?” He asked. You raised an eyebrow.

“What?” Zico innocently blinked.

“Psycho.” You said.

“What?!” He yelped.

You pressed the button and the bus stopped. You slipped past him and hopped off the bus. Zico quickly scrambled off after you. You went up the hill and he followed. *This is where she lives?* Zico wondered. You spun around. He coughed and pretended to be interested in the structure of a house. You raised an eyebrow *Strange.* You started walking again. Zico sighed and followed you.

Abruptly, you stopped. He froze. “You know…” You glanced to the side, “If my brothers catch you, you’re dead. You do know that, don’t you?” You started walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter