Ignore...or not

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfpjOXWhwYw

------

 

You took Seunghyun’s advice and tried to ignore Block B as much as possible.

P.O. would always write little notes and push them your way. Instead of reading them, you just dusted them off your desk.

Block B would always greet you as ‘Miss ’. Instead of coming back with a snappy comeback, you looked straight ahead and did not say a word.

When they taunted you in the cafeteria, you just ate your food.

Seungri worriedly glanced between you and them. “Do you want me to call Jiyong hyung?”

“I don’t want him to turn into a murderer.” You said.

“Huh?” He was confused.

You tossed the rest of your lunch away and left.

Block B went ‘boo’ as you left. Seungri gave them dirty looks. This was far too much. One more wrong move and he would tell Jiyong.

Before your next class, you went to your locker. You heard rowdy voices heading your way *Oh no. Whatever. Ignore them.*

“Oh, look, it’s Miss !” Jaehyo pointed. The guys surrounded your locker.

U-Kwon smiled down at you, “You know if you weren’t so y, I’d actually make out with you.”

You bit your lip from snapping a mean comeback at him.

“Aww, why aren’t you saying anything today?” Kyung pouted. “Come on, you mad? We’re just calling you a cause you are one.”

Block B laughed loudly as if that was the funniest thing ever.

You slammed your locker shut loudly.

“Oh .” B-Bomb jumped. Taeil blinked at you. They were expecting you to throw a fit. But surprisingly, you just walked away.

Block B shrugged and hi-fived each other for making your day hell again.

But Zico just watched you. *What’s wrong with her lately? Why isn’t she saying or doing anything? It’s like we’re ghosts to her.*

At 3, the bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter