My Two in One Sweetheart

My Two in One Sweetheart

 

Chapter 7: His Confession

 

 

A heart, he thought.

 

Hyukjae clears his throat before trying to start a conversation with the other male. “Donghae, do you know what that thing is you’re drawing?” he asked. He knows that it’s a stupid question to ask but  he just wants to make sure that the boy knew what was that he was drawing and not because he just happened to see the shape somewhere else.

 

Donghae was quick to respond with a crease on his forehead, “Of course I do,” he answered, he picked the paper up from the floor and showed it to the other “It’s a heart, can’t you see?”

 

“I know it’s a heart, but why are you drawing it?” Hyukjae replied, shoving the paper off his face.

 

Donghae sighs, “Because I want to take a look at my heart..” he paused and his next words were barely hearable “ and see if there’s something wrong with it,”

 

Donghae’s reply didn’t fail to make Hyukjae worried as he moved closer to the boy, “Why? Is there something wrong? Tell me,” he placed a hand on Donghae’s shoulder.

 

Donghae shook his head, “I don’t know. It’s just that, sometimes it feels like it wants to come out of my body… like it feels so overwhelmed,  but sometimes I can feel it beating slow and weak that it hurts to even feel it”

 

“What about now? How do you feel right now?” Hyukjae tried to ask, hoping that Donghae wasn’t in a bad condition because if ever he is ill, he has no idea how to cure it.

 

“It feels dull,” Donghae murmured, he placed a hand over his chest as he tried to feel his heartbeat.

 

“Do you think it has something to do with the foods you ate this morning?” Hyukjae was starting to feel nervous. Donghae shrugs his shoulder, “But I was fine while I was eating,” he replied “Well I think… I think it’s not the food…” he added as he tried to look at Hyukjae in the eyes but he quickly tore his gaze when he felt that his cheeks were heating up.

 

Hyukjae tried to smile at the other just to tell him that it’s going to be fine, “It’s okay Donghae, you can tell me. I might think of something that might help you.” he told the other.

 

“B-but…” Donghae bits his lower lip, he was mind battling with himself whether he must tell Hyukjae or not, but then he sighed “Never mind,” he told Hyukjae before getting up from the floor and crawled on the mattress as he covers himself with the thick blanket.

 

Hyukjae shook his head “Come on Hae… you can tell me.” he spoke as he followed the other on the bed, “Besides, you won’t be able to sleep if I’m not next to you” he chuckled, “So tell me, I am only concern that is why I want to know what’s been bothering you”

 

“It’s kind of embarrassing” Donghae spoke under the covers.

 

Hyukjae then lied on the bed next to Donghae who was all covered up with the blanket, “My heart isn’t feeling well either” Hyukjae whispered but enough for Donghae to hear. Hyukjae smiled when Donghae slowly pulls the cover down but only to show his eyes, “Why?” Donghae asked him.

 

“Because Donghae’s keeping a secret from me,” Hyukjae answered trying to make his voice sounds disappointed, “He won’t tell me what’s wrong and it’s making me worried but still he’d chosen not to tell me” he added.

 

“But-”

 

“It’s okay, never mind,” Hyukaje cuts him off as he turned his back from Donghae, faking a hurt expression.  He knows Donghae has a bad conscience and he knows that anytime soon Donghae will tell him what the meaning behind the drawing is.

 

Donghae sighed as he slowly uncovers himself. He raised his back as he moved and sat on the bed, his back facing the other. Hyukjae tried to turn his body a little to take a peek at the other, he was about to speak but Donghae suddenly started talking.

 

“My heart” Donghae started, “It feels fine until you said that I’m ugly” he snorted.

 

“But Donghae I was just-”Hyukjae was suddenly laughing and so Donghae didn’t let him finish his sentence,

 

“And then you let Siwon kiss you and it made me think that it’s fine because Siwon is a pretty handsome guy.” Donghae let out, he turned around to face the other and blushed when he saw that Hyukjae was already sitting behind him, now with a grin on his face.

 

“Hae listen,” Hyukjae started, “I was only joking when I said that you’re ugly. I know I’ve been mean to you by saying that and I’m sorry.” He sighed “And about Siwon, he does that sometimes just to tease some of his friends, it’s nothing, really.” He explained.

 

“So I’m not ugly?” Donghae looked at him in the eyes as he waited for an answer.

 

Hyukjae shook his head, “Of course you’re not” he answered.

 

It was silent after that until Donghae moved closer to the other and  stretched a hand as he reached for Hyukjae’s face, brushing his cheek with his fingers, “I don’t like someone else kissing you again.” he murmured and it made the hair on Hyukjae’s neck stand up.

 

Hyukjae laughed short as he reached for Donghae’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze, “And why?” he asked, he cannot explain how he was feeling right at that very moment. Donghae’s confession, his every move as well as the things he was trying to conceal from him gives Hyukjae that thought that Donghae is jealous and it cannot be far from reality that Donghae likes him as well.

 

Donghae blushed for he doesn’t know what to answer, he simply shrugs his shoulder in reply. He tried pulling his hand away from the other but Hyukjae only grips his hand tighter.

 

Hyukjae’s smile widens as he tried asking him again, “If you don’t like someone else kissing me then who should be the only one allowed doing it?” The question only made Donghae blushed red and it made him unable to talk. “You like me don’t you? That’s why you’re so jealous.” Hyukjae teased the other, loving how easy he can make the other blush.

 

“N-no, I-I don’t” Donghae was stammering and it made Hyukjae laugh.

 

“You’re lying, ”

 

“I-I am not,” Donghae lied again.

 

“So you don’t like me?” Hyukjae tried him again.

 

Donghae bowed his head lower as he tried to nod in reply. Hyukjae sighs, “If I tell you that I like you would you tell me the same?”

 

Donghae’s eyes widened and he was obviously surprised by the question, “You like me?” he sounds hopeful.

 

“I don’t know, well… maybe?” Hyukjae was teasing him. Donghae only frowned in response.

 

The red headed boy moved closer until their knees were almost touching, he leaned his face closer to the other and it made Donghae froze on his place “What if I want to kiss you Hae?” Hyukjae asked him in a low, alluring voice.

 

Donghae was lost for words, his eyes were glued on Hyukjae’s lips when he suddenly nodded unconsciously. Hyukjae took that as a ‘yes’ and started leaning closer. He kissed Donghae’s cheek and for him it was magical, like Donghae’s skin is some kind of a magnet that he finds himself unable to move away. Ten seconds… fifteen… until it seems like a minute or two had passed by already before he can even pull his lips away from the soft skin of the boy. He looked at the boy’s face and saw that Donghae’s eyes were still close, he looks exactly like a sleeping angel, his face was nothing but calm and beautiful.

 

Slowly Donghae opened his eyes and flush after finding out that Hyukjae was staring at him, “Hyukie” Donghae whispered.

 

Hyukjae smiled at him “What is it?”

 

“If I tell you that I like you would you kiss me again?” Donghae asked with a shaky voice.

 

“You like me?” his lips were stretched into a huge smile, his adorable gummy smile.

 

Donghae nodded and that’s when Hyukjae closed the gap between their faces once again and kissed him on the cheek. This time Hyukjae let his lips travel from the latter’s cheek, to the corner of Donghae’s mouth until it reaches its desired destination, Donghae’s lips.

 

“I like you Hae, I like you so much” he whispered against Donghae’s lips before pressing his lips deeper to the soft flesh of the boy. Hyukjae slowly cupped Donghae’s face as he pulled him closer. For the first few seconds it was merely pressing of their lips, feeling how soft and warm the other is. It was Hyukjae who took the initiative since Donghae is obviously new in that kind of field, he started moving his lips as he let his mouth taste the other’s, loving how intoxicatingly sweet those pair of lips are. Then after a few seconds Hyukjae feels proud of himself when he felt Donghae started kissing him back as well. Donghae’s kiss was inexperienced and he was obviously trying to experiment as he slowly let his lips move, following how Hyukjae was doing it. Hyukjae let Donghae follow his lead and he smiled to himself when he felt that Donghae was learning quite fast.  He then gently nibbled Donghae’s soft-thin lips, gently biting the soft flesh while he kept on reminding himself to be careful with Donghae.

 

“Breath,” Hyukjae chuckled after doubling his effort in stopping his own mouth from kissing the other when he noticed that Donghae was getting stiff and was no longer responding to the kiss. Donghae was getting light-headed and after Hyukjae reminded him of what he had just forgotten to do he was quick to inhale a huge amount of oxygen, his breathe was shaky as he inhaled and exhaled through his mouth. And when he already felt okay a gorgeous smile appears on his face, eyes twinkling, cheeks blushing, sparkling white teeth that never fails to dazzle the guy before him.

 

“That was wonderful,” Donghae speaks as if only Hyukjae is allowed to hear his voice, low like a whisper.

 

Hyukjae smiles as he planted a peck on the other’s lips, “So how are you feeling now? Better?”

 

Donghae nodded, “You have such gorgeous pair of lips,” he slowly let his fingers trace the soft plump lips of the red headed male “though they’d made breathing hard for me I would always want these lips against mine” he smiled and looked at Hyukjae in the eyes.

 

Hyukjae smirked attractively, “Well you can always claim them anytime you want,” he said, he gently bit Donghae’s finger that was pressing on his lower lip, “from now on you are mine and I am yours Donghae,” he whispered huskily.

 

Happiness was reflected into Donghae’s eyes upon hearing what Hyukjae just said, he was too happy that he cannot even contain the happiness he was feeling as he throws his arms around Hyukjae’s , burying his face on his neck, “You’re mine,” he repeated what the other had just told him.

 

Hyukjae nodded, he gently pulled the other from him only to kiss him again on the lips. It was quite hard for Hyukjae to keep himself from going any further than kissing, he badly wants to touch the boy and make Donghae feel loved but Hyukjae is afraid that he might only scare him if ever he’ll take the next move and there’s no way he wanted to scare or even hurt Donghae.

 

The redhead broke the kiss and leans his forehead against Donghae’s, cupping the scarlet face of the other with both hands  “Hae” he breathed, “Let me make love to you, please” Hyukjae let out. He knows that his words will make him look pathetic if ever he’ll say it to someone who is not Donghae. But it was Donghae and he doesn’t care if he sounds pathetic asking Donghae’s permission to have with him.

 

“Make love?” Donghae asked in full curiosity,

 

“You don’t have to be afraid I’ll be gentle on you, I promise” Hyukjae replied as brushed a thumb on Donghae’s cheek.

 

Donghae was silent for a few seconds, pondering what Hyukjae was talking about, but then thinking that Hyukjae meant no harm on him he just found himself smiling back, “Okay” he said innocently.

 

Gently, Hyukjae pushed Donghae down on the bed, he planted a kiss on his forehead before straitening up and  kneeled before the boy. Donghae’s face was red and he was staring at Hyukjae when the man started tugging the hem of his own shirt and started taking it off, revealing his porcelain white skin. Donghae had to swallow hard as he stares at the half guy kneeling in front of him.

 

“A-Aren’t you feeling cold?”  Donghae forced the question out of his mouth after seconds of bewilderment. “Why did you take your shirt off?”

 

Hyukjae chuckled, “I don’t feel cold, honestly I feel heated up” a smirk appeared on his lips, “I have to take it off so I can start making love to you, actually we need to take our clothes off to do it” his first time maybe, Hyukjae thought and it made him nervouse.

 

Donghae blushed madly upon hearing that, “B-but we might... we might catch a cold” he mumbled as he glanced at the window, heavy rain pouring outside.

 

“Shh...” Hyukjae hushed him softly, he hovered over him, leaning down as he place his mouth near Donghae’s earlobe, “None of us will going to catch a cold, trust me you’ll be sweating bullets before you know it” he whispered to him. And the next thing Hyukjae did when he felt Donghae nodding is taking both of their clothes off, throwing them carelessly on the floor.

 

--

 

Donghae will always be very dear to him, he treated the boy like his own flesh and blood, like a brother. Ever since their master Yesung had chosen Donghae and had brought him back to life, he knew right at that very moment that he’s bound to protect the boy.

 

Despite the heavy rain he didn’t stop his search, he knew that he was getting closer to him. He can feel Donghae’s spirit, it was something most of them were able to do; feeling the aura of the one very dear to them.  He had spent more time with Donghae than the rest of their kind and so he was able to develop the said skill and be more familiar with Donghae’s aura. It was like looking for an orange in a basket full of apples with your eyes blindfolded; you can’t see it but you can smell the strong citrus scent of the fruit.

 

It was cold and despite the thick raincoat he was wearing his whole body was freezing. The thought of finding Donghae soon was the only thing that keeps him from going further. As he followed where his feet was taking him he suddenly felt Donghae’s aura getting stronger and stronger and he knew he was near, he’s getting close to where the boy is. With a deep intake of oxygen he kept his shoulder’s steady, his body straight as he began walking faster, “Just hang on a little Hae, Heechul hyung is coming. I’m going to get you home,” he whispered solely to himself.

 

--

 

Hyukjae was right, Donghae thought. He was sweating, both of them are. He was feeling very very strange, his body seems to become so sensitive like it never had been before. The feel of Hyukjae touching every inch of his body, every kiss the guy was planting on every part of him gives his whole body a lovely electrifying feeling. The activity was so alien to Donghae, he doesn’t even have the slightest idea that such intimate activity can be done.  They started with both of them blushing with every move the other makes and with every whisper of words, then followed with the urge to be touched tighter and be pulled against each other’s body closer. The next was feeling a sting of pain until it became indeed painful to bear. Sweat was in every part of his body, and tears spilling from his eyes occasionally. He waited for the throbbing pain to go away because that was what Hyukjae had whispered to him as he kissed him full on the lips. It didn’t fade away though but it lessened enough, enough for him to endure more of Hyukjae’s love making.

 

A gasped followed by a low, rough moan escaped Donghae’s mouth when he felt Hyukjae’s organ stretched his insides further and much harder.  Please, please, please don’t stop, Donghae thought. How he wanted to say something or even just to produce a word but all that came out through his mouth were heavy breathing and incomprehensible sounds. He reached for Hyukjae’s face and Hyukjae in return, reached for Donghae's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

 

Donghae closed his eyes as he let the addicting pleasure take full control over him, drowning himself in pure ecstasy.

 ---

 

 

HELLO~
 

I am back!!

i know i am being cruel as I cut the love scene short, but yeah i'm back.. I'm evil but i'm back LOL.

as much as i want to make it up for my long absence and post a long update I just can't plus i am running out of time, I also need to work on my other fic as well so I posted a quick and short update for this one^^


Hmm.. so how should I start explaining.. maybe I'll just keep it short i guess? XD
I was  frustrated 3 months ago (about some things I cannot say) and I can't really decide if i should continue writing or not. Honestly I have not been that serious when I started writing everything up, all i want to do is to write and make myself busy and pre-occupied. But things change and people grow and your responsibilty widens. But it doesn't mean I'll abandon what I've started. And that is why I'm back ^^
so.. that's it! 



i a m r e a l l  y s o r r y . i l o v e y o u g u y s .  i m i s s e v e r y o n e a n d  a t h o u s a n d t h a n k y o u s t o a l l! 

 

btw I changed my account name in twitter to: @thelazydumpling  ROFL!