Undefined

Breath of Life

The music was about to come to an end. I have eight counts to go and when I’m done I end it with the last move at the same time the music stopped. The way Sehun choreographed my dance was insanely beautiful.

His eyes stared at me and I place my hands on my hips, catching my breath, waiting for his cretic. He still made me feel nervous even though I’ve danced in front of him before. I guess this time around it’s different. I actually cared what he thought.

He fixes his backwards hat and his lips. “You’re still concentrating on it too much”

I groan “I’m really trying not to”

He nods and hands me a water bottle. I don’t waste any time to chug it down. It felt cool and refreshing after a long practice.

“What am I doing wrong?”

He sighs “You’re fine, it’s just you can tell you’re thinking of the next step oppose of letting yourself be taken away by the moment.” He pauses “What goes through your mind when you’re out there dancing?”

I take a deep breath in and release it all out. What really went through my mind was my mom. All I can only imagine is her car accident on that day.

He brings me back to the present “Whatever it is, stop thinking of it. It’s holding you back”

I smirk “How can you tell?”

He walks close to me “—because when I danced with you, you were different.”

It brings back the memories of his body close to mine

He clears his throat “You’re better at improv. You should do that for your audition instead.” I nod as he teased me “Why SNU?”

At first I was curious how he knew about that when I haven’t mentioned it to him yet, but then I remembered that in the front office there’s a list with every student’s name on a list underneath the college they got accepted to or the one they plan on going to attend. I hated that about Daewon Elite.

“It’s the one I plan on going to and the one I want”

“Does daddy Cheon know that?”

“Not yet.”

“In other words he’ll never know” I didn’t like how he was right “Then what are you going to do when you audition and get into K-Arts?”

I shrug my shoulders “I won’t go.”

He scoffs “That could have been someone else’s spot.”

I nod “I know but I can’t break my dad’s heart. He wants this for me and the least I can do is try.”

He his lips and tucks them in after and pulls them apart “Just doing whatever you want”

I’m about to defend myself but before I can speak he talks over me.

“Are you hungry?”

I haven’t thought about it until now “I can eat”

“Want to wash up and we’ll meet up after?”

I nod and he smirks walking off. When he leaves the studio I double check to make sure that he’s actually gone. I stare at my reflection feeling torn. Deep down I wanted to attend K-Arts but I’m just traumatized about this whole experience. The only reason I’m killing myself with perfection is because I didn’t want to fail my dad and especially my mom. Besides I wouldn’t be true to myself if I didn’t actually commit and try. Regardless of the outcome I will stick with my original plan and attend SNU. It was a safer choice for me and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to pursue my parent’s dream when I didn’t feel good enough for it.

I take a deep breath, exhale it out, and walk out of my mom’s studio.

 

 

 

Butterflies were in my stomach as Sehun held my hand as we walked around Coex Mall. We had finished our lunch and decided to get some sweets.

“We should bring some to Daehun” I smile

“I don’t know how I feel about that”

I smirk “What, why?”

“There’s no way I can compete with a six year old”

I laugh and he smiles at me. I’m about to tease back when I hear many similar voices. We turn around and all our friends smiled at us. Sehun immediately let go of my hand and rubbed his neck with it.

“Too late” Chanyeol’s smile was wide “We already saw it mother er”

They all reach us and Kai places his arm around Sehun “ing ”

Sehun playfully pushes him away as all the guys and started playfully poking and pushing him around. Kyungri and Saerin smiled at me, giving me the-we-told-you look.

Kris was the only one standing in place and stared at us “So, what are you guys?”

Sehun pulled away from the three boys that were attacking him “We’re doing our thing”

“Which is” Kyungri beams over at Sehun “you guys dating?”

Sehun scrunches his eyebrows staring at me, neither of us answered, we weren’t even sure. All we knew is that we liked each other and we haven’t gotten to that conversation on where we stand yet. Everyone made a fuss about our silence and started cheering. Kai placed his arm around Sehun’s shoulder and started walking ahead of the rest of us. We all followed and I stayed walking behind with the girls and Tao.

Kyungri smiles “So are you guys together?”

Saerin squeals “Look at her smile”

My cheeks were bright pink and I turned away not wanting to get teased “No we’re not”

Tao is the one to ask “But you guys will right?” He smiles “I had to beg like a little to find this information out.”

“What do you mean?” I giggle

“I heard Kris ask Sehun if he liked someone and when I heard that I couldn’t help but to ask who. It took a really long time to finally get him to tell me it was you.” He sighs recalling the memory “So, I helped out and mentioned that you liked him too” He wraps his arm around Kyungri’s shoulder “Anything to help my baby out” He kisses her cheek

“When was this?” I ask

He looks up trying to remember “On Tuesday”

I smile at Kyungri “But you guys didn’t even know I liked him?”

Saerin scoffs “Did we have to? It was so obvious”

As we walked the four boys that were walking in front of us continued but Sehun stood in place, waiting for me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of him and when my steps made my way towards him he took my hand again. Saerin clapped and jogged over to Chanyeol, Kai, and Kris.

Tao and Kyungri smiled at us and gave us our space. Sehun his lips and looked down at the ground as he quietly laughed to himself.

“What?”

“Should we ditch them?”

I smile “No, that’s mean”

My feet turn around as Sehun leads me into another direction. I shake my head “What kind of friend are you?” I smiled and let him lead the way.


 

Hey guys, so I know it was a pretty short chapter but to make it up here are some pictures of these two, how I imagine them, not her hair color though haha I imagine her more on the brown side :)

photo image_zpsfd506671.jpg

Source: http://cool-mikha12.tumblr.com/post/65193543361

photo image_zpsb7fd9302.jpg

Source:http://ohsehun1112.tumblr.com/post/64374380416/hayoung-x-sehun-hey-baby-i-think-i-wanna-marry

 

Cuties right? haha much love guys and thank you all so much for the support! I know the past chapters I haven't left any side notes but I want you all to not go without notice that you're all very important to me! New subscribers, welcome and thank you for taking your time to read my second fanfic and to my older subscribers...not enough words in the world to express how thankful I am for you guys, all of you in general. MUCH LOVELOVELOVE xoxo